Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

In this whole back and forth thing, in its entirety, I just didn’t understand why Drake felt compelled to do that, like he wasn’t at the point yet of his back being against the wall, why AI someone who is alive, and then why use Pac, he didn’t need to do that. Like at all.
This was actually brought up in congress the other day :lol:

Was he already deemed a loser already when him and his people were begging for a response and telling everyone and their mother that he had a 'nuke' ready or during the short lived victory lap they were starting up right after it dropped? :lol: >D

I never heard anybody copping these pleas or saying there's no winners or loses for Meek when dude went at him and he was deemed as the decisive winner.

The energy is only switching up because their boy got humbled :lol:

Not sure if he deleted the vid but it's on his story still. Hes been relistenining to drake lines that didn't age well, no pun
Screenshot_20240516_200739_TikTok.jpg

For someone who was trying to win the social media battle this is funny.

If it's not totally supportive against me, I'm going to whine and cry.

It makes me wonder about the behind the scenes stuff with Ak, Gillie, Cam/Mase and Mal.

This is a microcosm of why Drake loss and is in the position he’s in. Nobody around him telling the truth because they’re all eating off of his success.
They all protecting the bag…We know Yacthy’s team writes for Drake so he not messing that money up, plus yo probly helped write some of the disses too so he can’t put an L on himself :lol:

The saddest part is the ovhoes. Literally punching air in a room by themselves. Never touch grass, pick up a weight, or respect they mothers.

something that’s been bothering me this whole beef is the narrative that Kendrick never has hits.

As far as I remember he’s had hits every single album including section 80 with hiipower.

Not “number 1s” but I still heard em in the clubs.

Gkmc: Swimming pools, money trees, backstreet freestyle,

Tpab: alright, king kunta

Damn: humble was everywhere.

Mmatbs: (I’m not the biggest fan) but n95 was all over the radios and clubs

something that’s been bothering me this whole beef is the narrative that Kendrick never has hits.

As far as I remember he’s had hits every single album including section 80 with hiipower.

Not “number 1s” but I still heard em in the clubs.

Gkmc: Swimming pools, money trees, backstreet freestyle,

Tpab: alright, king kunta

Damn: humble was everywhere.

Mmatbs: (I’m not the biggest fan) but n95 was all over the radios and clubs

Backseat Freestyle and Money Trees will never not go crazy at a Kendrick show, timeless classic hits.

Earth is out here singing along to a song calling you a pedo
And this dude sets up a microphone
Talking about “you didn’t win or lose”

Like what in the **** are you even talking about

lyrics coming back to bite that ***

“ya last one bricked, you really ain’t on **** / they make excuses for you cuz they hate to see me lit”

kendrick should just drop the next 5 after that bs yachty interview and update the disses and add him too

Back
Top Bottom