Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

kendrick should just drop the next 5 after that bs yachty interview and update the disses and add him too

I think Kendrick is waiting to see which moles are popping out of the dirt for Aubrey so he can chop them down by name later.

IMG_2056.jpeg

:pimp:

Funniest thing is that Drake/OV-ho stans are actually going after Yachty hard right now online for trying to straddle the fence and not going harder in defense of their boy :lol: :lol:

You can't win with those lunatics, really arguing with their boys bff about riding harder :rofl:

Lookin' paranoid and now is spiralin'

:emoji_joy:

Drake so soft , yo woulda never made it growing up where we from :lol: :smh:
When kendrick said "SSI buying family members"
I was like ****. I know that feeling. I know what it's like to have nothing feeling like this world was made to bury US alive. We arose from the concrete jungle. We here.

It's also weird that when a Diddy bomb drops it's always conveniently on a Friday afternoon, where it can't get weekday coverage until the following Monday

Wonder if puff jr will make a tough song about this one?

Even if the other allegations are false (Which I doubt and Think he did most of them) Puff outta here, comments on ig about to be off again

***** running around the hallway half naked on some American Psycho type ****. Hope they Tupac/Biggie him
Man had nothing but a towel on and still chased her in the hallways, got cameras everywhere and still did that...

The brazeness of it all makes it so you can absolutely justifiably assume that he's been doing some legit demonic **** behind closed doors :smh:

Back
Top Bottom