Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This dude been, beyond annoying. I’m glad people didn’t buy the rebrand with him as a legitimate rapper with “album of the year” (which nobody remembers) , as they were doing for the past 24 months.

Pure propaganda.
I used to kind of understand why he gained traction, even though I don't rock with his music, until I seen him follow so many clown rappers lead and try to diminish the genre as an artform

Distancing themselves from it to be taken more 'seriously' by the mainstream :lol::smh:

I dont mind artists experimenting with other sounds or having their music grow/change over time but I hate that 'I'm not a rapper, I'm an artist' line of thinking as if they're mutually exclusive.

It was wack and pretentious when Rocky was on that ****, Tyler too and definitely with lil boat especially when he never made music as good as those 2 in the first place.

Downplaying the genre that gave them the platform they have and helped them achieve their dreams and success will always be some ungrateful and disrespectful *** ****. Just make the music you wanna make without any of that extra ****

Last edited:
Wow

That's some punk **** Puff. Man.

And them people sat on this video for 8 years. He pissed them people off with that lawsuit last year and that got his ***. No Diddy.

He didn't knock Puff out or anything... but he definitely stepped to him.
Yea he was defending Kendrick at the time too

Screenshot_20240517_164641_Reddit.jpg

NY dudes still haven't gotten over the Control verse as I've come to find out these last few weeks :lol:

He didn't knock Puff out or anything... but he definitely stepped to him.
He stepped to him and Cole was probably on the receiving end of that altercation (pause)

Knowing what we know about the Joker, he wouldn’t have let that go if Cole would had put hands on him.

Yea he was defending Kendrick at the time too

Screenshot_20240517_164641_Reddit.jpg

NY dudes still haven't gotten over the Control verse as I've come to find out these last few weeks :lol:

New York didn’t care about that control verse. Puff didn’t like him mentioning Big and Puff had a drug and alcohol problem.

Jay was there.

I can’t wait to see how Charllamagne, The breakfast club & Nore are going to try to spin this…..

They always beat around the bush with Puff because I think his company Revolt owns or operates Breakfast Ckub and Drink Champs or has his hand in it some type of way.

Back
Top Bottom