STREET FIGHTER

Be pretty dope if we get a Akuma and Goken animated movie, or Ryu and Ken Animated movie. Cmon Capcom, you did it in the 90/ can definitely do it now.

It’s wild. None of these Japanese fighters translate to quality hit Animes. Street Fighter II V was trash.

Should’ve just done Alpha.

But most of the issues revolve around the lack of a quality story and lore. MK runs circles around them. Tekken, which is Japanese, is probably the next meaningful one.

Finally finished WT mode. I liked the extra content they added when Rashid dropped (the tournaments and the Rashid quest).

Now it’s arcade and combo trials. And a lil multiplayer.

I enjoy the Street Fighter II anime movie and II V, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention Fatal Fury as the best fighting animes of all time.

Mortal Kombat is owned by Warner Brothers, so their animations will always be fire. Still have the best live action movie too in MK 95 and MK 21 for modern times. I would say MK has the worst as well with Annihilation, but KOF and DOA exist. I’ve never seen Chun-li’s movie, but apparently that’s might have the crown.

That’s there part I don’t understand, there’s so much material to put together a great storyline yet…..nothing

It’s wild. None of these Japanese fighters translate to quality hit Animes. Street Fighter II V was trash.

Should’ve just done Alpha.

But most of the issues revolve around the lack of a quality story and lore. MK runs circles around them. Tekken, which is Japanese, is probably the next meaningful one.

Finally finished WT mode. I liked the extra content they added when Rashid dropped (the tournaments and the Rashid quest).

Now it’s arcade and combo trials. And a lil multiplayer.

Again 😂 . Only won 5 matches. I guess once you get a character to Master they cant put you in lower tiers.

IMG_7822.jpeg

I agree but they definitely need less playing time to get to Master which is what im saying. If youre already a great player and you start rank at Diamond you’re going to hit Master quick as opposed to starting at rookie like previous SF games.

Looking forward to the ranks they come out with. Warlord etc.

I am almost Diamond with Cammy and man it is a grind :lol:

I use a stick, been using octagonal gate for the longest (helps not accidentally jump when holding back)

It’s been awhile. When SFIV came out, I had a “modded” fight stick (the cheap one with the mad catz parts). I switched out the buttons with Sanwa and tried both square and octo. I preferred the square. But I’ve heard octo with a bat stick kind of sort of feels closer to the old American bat sticks (which are less responsive and inaccurate to the Japanese arcade sticks).

i started using the bat stick, seimitsu buttons, and an octo gate on a sanwa jlf just bc i was so used to american cabinets

i dont use the bat stick anymore, and most of my sticks have sanwa or seimitsu buttons (i like the feel of both)…but i feel like im gonna start playing w a square gate on the jlf…

im pretty surprised at how many people i play against use modern controls…its pretty cool that you can see if people are using modern vs classic control setups in sf6

EVO 2023 was fantastic. Shoutout to the homie Foxy for repping the EU and collecting another Mortal Kombat EVO medal :pimp:
Seeing Ninjakilla end the 17 year old Chilean twins Nicolas and ScorpionProcs' undefeated streak was crazy too. Ever since those kids showed up, they utterly dominated every MK11 major they went to.

Man im trash now 😂. Atleast in Master Rank. Havent been playing that much since Rashid dropped and decided to run some sets today. Already down 100 MR.

Back
Top Bottom