The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Everything post Gojo getting offed has been nasty :smh: And Todo is my guy but he just copy pasting the same plays as he did against Mahito??
What makes me laugh about that is Gege realizing he couldn’t have Todo out there when Gojo got caught because he would have just teleported prison realm away mad quick. So Gege wrote him out of the story for 3 years like he did Gojo. He’s hiding all the characters with broken powers.

And it’s not like Todo wouldn’t have been a big help when everyone else was trying to stab Sukuna with the executioner sword or anything :lol:

I been seeing that a lot of people are unhappy with the guy who translates JJK. Apparently hes trash at it lol i've never really questioned it but i will say im up to date and have no idea how most of the curses powers and **** work

I been seeing that a lot of people are unhappy with the guy who translates JJK. Apparently hes trash at it lol i've never really questioned it but i will say im up to date and have no idea how most of the curses powers and **** work
There’s some quirks with the translation that can flat out change a meaning.

Like “malevolent shrine” and “malevolent kitchen” have very different connotations.

I kinda wish they didnt continue Chainsaw Man now. Been a pretty uneventful part 2. They'll throw some interesting things in there to hook you but it never keeps the pace.

I kinda wish they didnt continue Chainsaw Man now. Been a pretty uneventful part 2. They'll throw some interesting things in there to hook you but it never keeps the pace.
I been caught up on CSM and have no clue wtf is going on

Yall wasn’t lying about this latest season of Slime God Rimiru.

Mad talk 3 eps so far. Im locked in though, they obviously setting up a lot. The creator could’ve had a subplot that contained action even with all those meetings and talking

Dropped part 2 a month or two ago and haven’t thought about it since. Drop off was crazy
I'm enjoying S2 of CSM. I see it as the opposite of the Farm Arc from Vinland Saga, which helped me understand what is going on a little better.
In the farm arc we got Thorfinn maturing as an adult and learning to move past the violence and death that was an integral part of his past, which leads to him becoming a better person. With the Academy Saga (part 2 of CSM) we are seeing that Deni cannot move forward in life because death and violence are integral to his half demon persona. The normal life he wished for when he made the pact with Pochita will most likely never be achieved because everybody and their mother wants the chainsaw devil dead. Just when things were becoming normal for him, it all came crashing down. I feel bad for denji, all he wanted was some good food and a decent family.

God, I love the way Sakamoto Days can make mundane actions into "oh ****" moments.
Takamura just spoke his first complete sentence in the series, then proceeded to cut off and reattach his arm. It so over for everyone there. I was more shocked by the complete sentence. :lol:

Yea at this point the only way to stop him is for him to decide he doesnt feel like fighting anymore. Which I hope is the direction they go. I love his character. Mans just shows up and gets busy 😂.

So do you guys think the person at the end of the newest JJK chapter is THAT character?
I don’t even know what to think of that panel. Iono if it’s Kenny or Sukuna is so close to death he’s starting to see ghosts or somethin.

What be really crazy is if Yuji somehow activated his domain expansion. How that relates to seeing Gojo?? Iono jus a wild theory.

I don’t even know what to think of that panel. Iono if it’s Kenny or Sukuna is so close to death he’s starting to see ghosts or somethin.

What be really crazy is if Yuji somehow activated his domain expansion. How that relates to seeing Gojo?? Iono jus a wild theory.
I had the same thought... I think it's Yuji's domain. I noticed on that panel it's not clear WHO it is that said "Domain Expansion." Hell it might actually be Gojo and it might be him activating Unlimited Void.

IMG_6882.jpeg

NBA to bronny james

Back
Top Bottom