The Official NBA Thread

Comparing Edwards defense to balls is a bad assessment

Saying Edwards can’t score in a more variety of ways than ball is a bad assessment

And this isn’t to be negative towards ball

When their efg% was basically identical for the vast majority of the regular season I honestly don't care about how many pivots Ant takes before a fadeaway mid range jumpshot you don't get extra points for how many ways you can score.

The team you're playing for makes a vast difference in how you perform defensively. That's not a wild argument to make.

Once again I do not hate Ant :rofl:

Better question is how do you change it? Can’t move any of those 3 guys right now, no draft picks for the next 5 years. I guess you fire Vogel but there’s not much hope for any winning in PHX with those guys, so does it really matter who is coaching?
I mean you definitely COULD move Book and KD. Who knows what you’d be getting back. Probably Brandon Ingram and a pick or something. Or Trash Young.

Better question is how do you change it? Can’t move any of those 3 guys right now, no draft picks for the next 5 years. I guess you fire Vogel but there’s not much hope for any winning in PHX with those guys, so does it really matter who is coaching?
Probably try to move Nurkic and Allen, honestly. Losing Allen would suck, but they’d be better off with a defensive minded big instead of Nurkic.

BTW, this green and blue bubble talk is nasty

Grown-ups riding for Apple's shenanigans because Tim Cook tricked them into thinking they cool for supporting their anticompetitive pettiness

Na I agree Apple should let you guys go blue.

But they’ll never do it.

They know how strong the stranglehold is.

I don't make the rules. The women do, and I'm a feminist so.

ANTI-GREEN BUBBLE agenda.
kevin-samuels.gif

Mans finna come back from the dead and take them boots off you like...

atl-chain.gif

Last edited:
Even I feel bad for Tobias. It’s ugly.

He’s missing bunnies over Brunson in the paint.
$38Ms

Just think of at least 2-3 role players you can put on a team instead of 1 tobiass harris

Dude is playing the 4 for us and just constantly gets out hustled/out played

Embiid deff can get some heat for his play late game but its hard when you have someone on the team holding everyone hostage

Woke up happy this could very well have been TOBIASS last home game as a sixer

But the homer in me wants this to keep going and i gotta believe
Man we got 65 mil in cap space and we need to sign 12 guys lol.

And half of that is going to Maxey

$38Ms

Just think of at least 2-3 role players you can put on a team instead of 1 tobiass harris

Embiid deff can get some heat for his play late game but its hard when you have someone on the team holding everyone hostage

Yea it’s crazy. He’s making double the money Josh Hart is making.

Josh didn’t make a single basket yesterday but he played such an amazing game.

17 rebounds. Always pushing the ball up. Always pushing the pace.

I think the concept that Apple should give up an advantage they developed stupid.

iMessage is only really popular in North America. People use WhatsApp around the world.

Y’all want to go back to paying per text?

$38Ms

It’s Embiid holding the team hostage. We’re signing guys who have specific skills to play around him. When he’s not playing or 100%, those players look worse because they have to play above their means.

Joel can barely rebound. It should be a team effort crashing the glass but no one boxes out outside of one guy. We can blame someone else yet again because he plays below his means. Injuries or not, if you step on the floor, the slander and get aimed at you

Na I agree Apple should let you guys go blue.

But they’ll never do it.

They know how strong the stranglehold is.
Speaking generally, I don't care about the bubble colorway by itself.

It is the unnecessary way Apple handicaps Andriod users in their messaging app. No reason for this other than to make their users pressure their friends and family to buy iPhones and keep people in the closed garden.

I just want my friends and family to ****ing stop asking me to buy an iPhone. Especially in group chats

People expect me to pay $600 plus just so I can provide them with jokes seamlessly. **** outta here

Last edited:
When their efg% was basically identical for the vast majority of the regular season I honestly don't care about how many pivots Ant takes before a fadeaway mid range jumpshot you don't get extra points for how many ways you can score.

The team you're playing for makes a vast difference in how you perform defensively. That's not a wild argument to make.

Once again I do not hate Ant :rofl:
Just look at their percentages on all parts of the floor

Especially at the rim and in midrange

All that needs to be said

Embiid holding team hostage?

Fam this would be a SWEEP WITHOUT EMBIID

i aint got time for that nonsense today. Respectfully
No one is saying Embiid isn’t great. I’m saying we’re building with guys who have SPECIFIC skills sets. When Joel isn’t 100%, like he has been all series, you need EVERYONE ELSE to play above their means because he can’t. It’s flawed roster building because HE CAN NEVER be close to healthy when he needs to do

We’re building a roster that’s relying on guy who never healthy to be healthy. Yes I got issues with the guy that’s never healthy

Regardless of how good he is

Us Anthony Edwards fans who have been justifying why he went number 1 aren’t surprised btw.

We knew. I’m not surprised one bit. Ant will only keep getting better.

What we didn’t know was just how well the Timberwolves could be with a player KAT, etc in the playoffs.

But when you get rid of a guy like D’Angelo Russell and bring in a real calculated super IQ baller in Mike Conley. There is only one way to go - and that’s up.

Ant has ALWAYS been next.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom