The Official NBA Thread

There isn't a player in the league that can turn that org around lets be serious.
Health alone, he puts them in a better position. Shot selection puts them in a better position. Defense puts them in a better position. Leadership puts them in a better position.

Team already rallying around Brandon miller. Mans been on the up and up.

Ant was running stairs after victories. Lamelo be running red lights. Definition of hooping for the vibes.

The stubbornness of washed knows no bounds

The literal facts are easily searchable but instead he chooses to just ignore them and feed into his dementia

“I don’t hate on ant”

Smh

1714400947619.png

1714400960741.png

While Lamelo has to run the offense and be the teams primary playmaker. Like does context not matter in these discussions?

Hornets are in the playoffs with Ant.

Easy.

LaMelo probably won’t be the best player on his team soon.

The Hornets are not making the playoffs with Ant.

This is why I start hating cause y'all be saying crazy things. But I can't hate on a young black man for y'alls delusions.

You clearly didn't read my post because you didn't respond to what I said in it

I didn't say the Suns were not screwed, I said they are not screwed until the 2030s...

Beal contract doesn't last until the 2030s.

We don't know how much the new TV contract will bump the salary cap and provide earlier relief

And I even said after next season that is when they will have to decide on major moves, i.e. trading KD or Booker.

They are jammed up in the short term but not well into the next decade like people are acting.

I am fully aware of the Suns situation. Nothing you said here addressed my original point

I guess you're correct. I don't think they are screwed until the 2030s but I think they are screwed for the next 2-3 years. Beal's untradable contract is on the books for another 3 years which greatly limits roster moves that can make. Durant is a free agent in two years and my best guesses he will probably be gone.

In 3 years they will have Devin Booker, lots of cap space but no draft picks.

Health alone, he puts them in a better position. Shot selection puts them in a better position. Defense puts them in a better position. Leadership puts them in a better position.

Team already rallying around Brandon miller. Mans been on the up and up.

Ant was running stairs after victories. Lamelo be running red lights. Definition of hooping for the vibes.

That whole teams issue has always been Michael Jordan. Going to take a few seasons to rid the team of his terrible ownership and decision making.

The Hornets are not making the playoffs with Ant.

This is why I start hating cause y'all be saying crazy things. But I can't hate on a young black man for y'alls delusions.

You can’t blame people for being high on Ant at this very moment but I do agree with this take

Someone gotta hang a banner for this efg thing washed is pushing

Now do their splits from every spot on the floor

It's actually a valid stat especially when people start the "scoring from everywhere on the court" and "most skilled talk". ESPECIALLY when the knock against Lamelo that y'all have is that he isn't efficient whole time him and Ant basically have the same efficiency yall just like it Ant so it's ignored.

Once again I do not hate Ant.

MJ not making Lamelo shoot poorly at the rim or take bad shots. Show some accountability

So Ant doesn't take bad shots? Is that what you're saying? Also please show me the other options Lamelo has on the team that are of the same level of players that Ant has around him in Minny?

Lets be objective here.

I guess you're correct. I don't think they are screwed until the 2030s but I think they are screwed for the next 2-3 years. Beal's untradable contract is on the books for another 3 years which greatly limits roster moves that can make. Durant is a free agent in two years and my best guesses he will probably be gone.

In 3 years they will have Devin Booker, lots of cap space but no draft picks.

If next season goes bad, KD will probably be traded. Any contender with picks will pick up the phone

Seems like since you had to concede the previous point you are now trying to again argue that the Suns are still in a much worse-off position than I realize.

But again, I fully understand what position they are in. I'm not worried, it is what it is.

So Ant doesn't take bad shots? Is that what you're saying? Also please show me the other options Lamelo has on the team that are of the same level of players that Ant has around him in Minny?
All stars take tough shots. One guy doesn’t get to the foul line though.

Everyone the hornets have dealt is on a playoff team. Yeah they were wild dysfunctional but they had talent. Let’s not act like the timberwolves were a model franchise. They picked #1 for a reason

Back
Top Bottom