The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Puma just does whatever with Melo's line man :lol:

Looking like those Ato Matsumoto's from way back when

kanye-west-ato-matsumoto.jpg

Best player in the world got smacked by 50 and cats talking about movies. But when I say y'all treat euro's with gloves EYE am told I'm wrong.

Thread should've jumped 5 pages with slander.
Your right bro. Im not gonna be a hypocrite. Jokic and the Nuggets did not come to play....but expect a 40 point triple double from the Joker next game lol

If the Pacers win I assume they get the later slot Sunday because those two teams would be on one less day of rest than the Timberwolves and Nuggets.

But even if all things were even I think they’d give New York primetime.

Yeah,I forgot NYK/Pacers hadn't played game 6 yet. Their potential game 7 been showing on the NBA app for Sunday at 12:30 pst, which threw me off.

Last edited:
Work ain’t nothing but a job

Make a thread if you want to hate.

I'm just pointing out hypocrisy.

1st "best player in the world" with no pressure or expectations on him to perform. Must be nice to play with house money.

Slander happens naturally, it don’t hit the same if you have to ask for it or complain it’s not enough

I'm saying it won't happen cause people in here love Jokic too much.

I'm just pointing out hypocrisy.

1st "best player in the world" with no pressure or expectations on him to perform. Must be nice to play with house money.

I'm saying it won't happen cause people in here love Jokic too much.

Tbh its more fun to slander someone who says not 1, not 2, not 3 than someone like Jokic whos pretty chill. Not even a complete jab at Bron, its anyone who says something that could completely backfire. Bradley Beal comes to mind lately, “I’ll be damned if I get swept”. That type of slandering hits.

If Jokic craps the bed game 7 he’ll get slander but again, it aint like he barks so it wont be as “fun”.

If I was you I wouldn't make a slander thread its not gonna end well. We all know how game 7 is gonna go. That man Jokic didn't blink the whole 2nd half.
1715958547323.png

If I was you I wouldn't make a slander thread its not gonna end well. We all know how game 7 is gonna go. That man Jokic didn't blink the whole 2nd half.
1715958547323.png

Is him standing up supposed to mean something to me?

Tbh its more fun to slander someone who says not 1, not 2, not 3 than someone like Jokic whos pretty chill. Not even a complete jab at Bron, its anyone who says something that could completely backfire. Bradley Beal comes to mind lately, “I’ll be damned if I get swept”. That type of slandering hits.

If Jokic craps the bed game 7 he’ll get slander but again, it aint like he barks so it wont be as “fun”.

Jokic has said many of times how basketball is just a job to him and people let it slide but when other players do it, there's an issue. Jokic flops just as much if not more than any other player in the league, people don't care though they let it slide cause it's Jokic.

Is him standing up supposed to mean something to me?

Jokic has said many of times how basketball is just a job to him and people let it slide but when other players do it, there's an issue. Jokic flops just as much if not more than any other player in the league, people don't care though they let it slide cause it's Jokic.

Eh still missing my point. Not saying you dont get it, but its still different then him talking ****. Slandering him cause “its just a job” and taking that “oh you dont care enough thats why lost” still isnt as fun as slandering someone who was just talkingn smack.

Generally speaking Jokic always been a likeable guy too so.

Plus there’s only 1 Nuggets fan on here, shout out aepps20 aepps20 a true patriot 🫡, so no fan base to get riled up in here.
I'm very happy to be an American and I’m a proud Fan of my WHITE MVP. With that said, this is NT, we all joke and slander and that's what it's about. Last year was all I could hope for so if the Nuggets don't win on Sunday that will fine because the better team would've won.

Back
Top Bottom