The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

R1-04518-0027.jpeg

R1-04518-0029.jpeg

went back to my mom’s home for mother’s day a few weeks ago for the 1st time in years after moving across the country & was going through some of the things i had left, came across this gem of a now basically paperweight 😂😮‍💨

IMG_0047.jpeg

Anyone else deal with incessant dust specs on the sensor? No matter how much I use the blow duster, microfiber, auto cleaning function, I can't seem to get rid of it. Spot healing can only handle so much. Any tips appreciated, thanks

Anyone else deal with incessant dust specs on the sensor? No matter how much I use the blow duster, microfiber, auto cleaning function, I can't seem to get rid of it. Spot healing can only handle so much. Any tips appreciated, thanks

I had this issue with my camera. There is a sensor cleaning kit that you can use. There is a method in using it though which is use the cleaning solution and then use the blower to dry it asap. I find from using a camera so long that getting every single dust or spec from a sensor is almost impossible. I always find myself cloning out stuff every time I edit.

Shots from the Carnival event here in Oakland. One in film and the other in digital.

I had this issue with my camera. There is a sensor cleaning kit that you can use. There is a method in using it though which is use the cleaning solution and then use the blower to dry it asap. I find from using a camera so long that getting every single dust or spec from a sensor is almost impossible. I always find myself cloning out stuff every time I edit.

Shots from the Carnival event here in Oakland. One in film and the other in digital.

Werd thank you for the link! And the reassurance. I've been swapping between my 35mm and 85mm lenses a little more often now and a few shots I had of the sky were baaaaaad

1717612131570.jpeg

I was by adorama so got something similar they had in store there. Thanks again for the tip Fong$tarr Fong$tarr just did a quick test shot out my window and it definitely worked a lot better than anything I already had on deck. I can see one or two small specs but the last shot of the sky I took looked like chicken pox...

1717765962019.png

Back
Top Bottom