What to do in SF?

miamin2

Supporter
I'm going on a vacation for a few days to San Francisco, I'm going to be staying around Union Square. The last time i went to the bay I was in like 8th grade with my parents so i don't remember too many details from it.
I'm just wondering what are some must do things while I'm there? Where are some good places to eat that you guys recommend? I'm pretty much down for whatever. My uncle wants to hit china town, japan town, etc, but besides that I don't have too many plans yet, this was kind of a last minute trip before I go back to school.
What are some good shopping spots to hit too? I'm just looking for some local spots to check out, maybe something that would have some tight gear or some stuff I wouldn't find back here in miami. Is the hoh out there worth going to also?

I'd really appreciate any help from you guys, thanks!

I'm going on a vacation for a few days to San Francisco, I'm going to be staying around Union Square. The last time i went to the bay I was in like 8th grade with my parents so i don't remember too many details from it.
I'm just wondering what are some must do things while I'm there? Where are some good places to eat that you guys recommend? I'm pretty much down for whatever. My uncle wants to hit china town, japan town, etc, but besides that I don't have too many plans yet, this was kind of a last minute trip before I go back to school.
What are some good shopping spots to hit too? I'm just looking for some local spots to check out, maybe something that would have some tight gear or some stuff I wouldn't find back here in miami. Is the hoh out there worth going to also?

I'd really appreciate any help from you guys, thanks!

If you are down in Union Square than shopping will not be a problem. Every store is down there. Food spots you can eat at Union or go to Pier 39. The Pier is like 5 minutes away from you. Right now the weather is very ugly, real foggy and chilly, nothing like that good South Beach weather. So be prepared for that. Have fun.

If you are down in Union Square than shopping will not be a problem. Every store is down there. Food spots you can eat at Union or go to Pier 39. The Pier is like 5 minutes away from you. Right now the weather is very ugly, real foggy and chilly, nothing like that good South Beach weather. So be prepared for that. Have fun.

The hundreds I think its like 585 post st.
HUF. a couple blocks away from the hundreds on sutter
Fatlace
HUF in Hayes Valley
Niketown

The hundreds I think its like 585 post st.
HUF. a couple blocks away from the hundreds on sutter
Fatlace
HUF in Hayes Valley
Niketown

everybody from SF will recommend Ike's Place, a popular sandwich spot in Castro. make sure you call in the morning (10am?) so you can pick it up for lunchtime. otherwise be prepared to wait in line for an hour.

for a fancy dinner, Gary Danko.

you can check out the Legion of Honor if you like art.

walk down embarcadero. if your parents are up to the task, bike the golden gate bridge to sausalito (fairly easy) and take the ferry back.

everybody from SF will recommend Ike's Place, a popular sandwich spot in Castro. make sure you call in the morning (10am?) so you can pick it up for lunchtime. otherwise be prepared to wait in line for an hour.

for a fancy dinner, Gary Danko.

you can check out the Legion of Honor if you like art.

walk down embarcadero. if your parents are up to the task, bike the golden gate bridge to sausalito (fairly easy) and take the ferry back.

I'm actually looking forward to some cooler weather. Its unbearably hot and humid down here now. You just step outside and start sweating smh.

Good looks on those spots, I'll check those out. I actually work at the niketown here so I'd like to see the sf one

I'm actually looking forward to some cooler weather. Its unbearably hot and humid down here now. You just step outside and start sweating smh.

Good looks on those spots, I'll check those out. I actually work at the niketown here so I'd like to see the sf one

Downtown area for shopping.
Broadway for clubs,etc
Mission st for tacos, burritos.

Broadway for clubs,etc

Broadway for clubs,etc

Broadway for clubs,etc

Originally Posted by JibHUNT7

"alcatraz" son!! jk.. i guess you can check out the black scale shop..
Alcatraz at night is dope man.  I say you go peep that for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom