***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

The W gotta be up next b/c my former college roommate, who is the president of the He-Man Woman Haters Club, is watching games tonight and commenting how good they are.

WATTBA. :lol: :pimp::pimp:

Of course he also has to sprinkle in there that during his “prime” he’d give them work on the court. Sure buddy…
Is this him? :lol:

Also while funny, gotta come up with a new nickname for Sabz is she stinks IT up again in the playoffs.

Eli Ionescu would be straight disrespectful to the real Eli at that point.

We byke.

Tough sledding for Caitlin in her debut.

Gotta see how she adjusts going forward.

EYE mean safe bet is to automatically assume IT was hate coming from DT. :lol:
Probably a healthy amount but Sheryl said similar things and folks were on her neck too :lol:

All the pros talked up the learning curve which all of them went through, dunno why there was so much push back against people whoknew what they're talking about

Probably a healthy amount but Sheryl said similar things and folks were on her neck too :lol:

All the pros talked up the learning curve which all of them went through, dunno why there was so much push back against people whoknew what they're talking about

It’s never the message thats the issue, it’s in how it’s delivered. Both of them was hating even if their point was a decent one.

Big Cait still had a light 20 in spite of this learning curve.

Also while funny, gotta come up with a new nickname for Sabz is she stinks IT up again in the playoffs.

Eli Ionescu would be straight disrespectful to the real Eli at that point.
Not close to a Sabrina defender but Stewart wet the entire bed in the finals. She still needs to be slandered

1715748468511.png

Not close to a Sabrina defender but Stewart wet the entire bed in the finals. She still needs to be slandered

Stewie definitely was some mid in the Finals no doubt but she's also proven herself on the biggest stage multiple times already.

Sabrina has been hyped to the moon and has yet deliver in those big moments.

Taurasi did her thing last night. Aces just have too much to contain. BG didn't play either so she can't really be mad.

They were in it after a slow start.

Hopefully CC and Boston can get their two woman game working. Boston has looked lost and terrible out there.

From what I’ve observed, I get the feeling AB doesn’t mess with CC. Which will only be to her detriment, sadly. I thought she was real awkward at the final four (and a bit weird that ESPN had her as an “analyst” given she was only one year removed from SC) and everyone knew at the time that CC would soon be her teammate, but she never embraced her at all. I just get the sense she knows CC is going to get all of the shine whereas if she recognized that CC is an elite passer, AB should become the next A’ja with that kind of distribution.

Speaking of A’ja, cot damb she’s so good. Best player in the women’s game and it’s not close imo.

From what I’ve observed, I get the feeling AB doesn’t mess with CC. Which will only be to her detriment, sadly. I thought she was real awkward at the final four (and a bit weird that ESPN had her as an “analyst” given she was only one year removed from SC) and everyone knew at the time that CC would soon be her teammate, but she never embraced her at all. I just get the sense she knows CC is going to get all of the shine whereas if she recognized that CC is an elite passer, AB should become the next A’ja with that kind of distribution.

Speaking of A’ja, cot damb she’s so good. Best player in the women’s game and it’s not close imo.
AB seems like a very mature and solid young person. All of this could be true but my issue is that her defense and rebounding have fallen off a cliff in addition to her offensive woes. AB and CC have been great friends since their early years with USA basketball but you're right that they need to figure out how to coexist. Neither AB or CC has played with a teammate as talented as each other so there is going to be growing pains. AB isn't Hannah Stuelke and CC isn't Brea Beal. For both their sakes they need to figure it out. I'm not basing this on the first game but on all the preseason games and practices that they aired. AB has looked really bad.

Back
Top Bottom