🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

My goodness after looking at the OG pics above I can't wait to see how Nike butchers the shape of the retro IVs :lol: :smh:

i missed out on poison green atc 2's for 48 bucks. 
embarassed.gif

I can't believe we're already talking about the 4s. Don't we still have more color ways of the 3s to release? I want the all white and a Christmas sweater.

Sadly I don't think we will get all those colorways for the 4s. I just pray the other one is the white green purple orange.

By the way, we've seen the 2s and challenge huarache the same year. Flare, 3s and low 4 this year. Next year mid 4s and ? The pattern seems to be 2 models a year.

i missed out on poison green atc 2's for 48 bucks. :wow:

I was at the last step during checkout, stalled for like 2 minutes because I was watching Jessica Jones and when I went to finish the purchase, those joints were OOS. :smh: :smh:

I'ma have a hard time paying more than that now. :lol:

Edit: just saw you were talking about the ATCIIs....thought you meant the Volt 3s that were on kicksusa. Disregard. :lol:

Last edited:
I was at the last step during checkout, stalled for like 2 minutes because I was watching Jessica Jones and when I went to finish the purchase, those joints were OOS.
mean.gif
mean.gif

I'ma have a hard time paying more than that now.
laugh.gif

Edit: just saw you were talking about the ATCIIs....thought you meant the Volt 3s that were on kicksusa. Disregard.
laugh.gif
nah man, a slept on loss is all the same.  i feel your paid dude. id be much more crushed if it was volt 3s. 

Ugly Christmas Sweater ATC IIIs are the only decent pair in the entire pack. May be in the minority, but I love them!

Peace,
J

Ugly Christmas Sweater ATC IIIs are the only decent pair in the entire pack. May be in the minority, but I love them!

Peace,
J
I like them too, but id grab the 90's if i had to choose 

Side note... your fam killed that dunk collab 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom