🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

If anyone interested in ATCIV Cerise sz 10.5 DS lmk. 

A buddy at the brand sent them to me as a xmas gift 

finally got the cerise/dark grape IVs and I can't believe I fronted so long... absolutely beautiful!

only issue I have is with the wrinkled toe boxes, but it's a minor complaint (did they all come like that?)

any places still have the PB/salmons in bigger sizes?
Hey I bought like 4 pairs (messed up the UK-US size) and two of them are like this.  The 3D NIKE thing was kinda chipped/torn a little too. 

Regift em to me
nerd.gif

I am and that's my size, but my wife gets annoyed every time I get more shoes.

Last edited:
It seems the peanut butter salmon IV that other websites were expecting will never make it. Anybody can confirm that they are discontinued ?

Soleheaven sent a 25% off bday code, I had to get brown/pink ATC 4s couldn't pass them up for 78$ shipped. It was meant to be I got the last sz 11

At the time I was really hoping for these though.
Were these released or just samples?  I swear I saw a suede set on Ebay for a while and they were asking in the thousands talking about them being samples.  Asia only?  I like that Grey/Red color way.  Very Staple-ish.

To my understanding the suede pack bamboo colorway was europe exclusive , and the blue was asia exclusive , the grey I personally have never seen in any size other than the 9.5 sample size, I assume they were scraped
But there are sample size 9.5 out and about

Back
Top Bottom