🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 8.26.38 AM.png

The only person who dealt with false information was Drake. Not because he was fed false information, but more so because he lacked the ability to decipher complexed writing.

kendrick did the same thing nas did to jay

jay thought nas was gonna reply with some super intelligent, hard to understand lyrical babble and nas/kendrick kept it straight to the point and made their response more catchy than the catchier guy

Kendrick has a club street song and a club dance song that both went number one

"Fed Kendrick information, he took the bait"

But didn't have a proper response prepared for 48 hrs? :rofl: :rofl: Like what are we doing right now?

You see how Kendrick stepped on Family matters in 30 min? Because it was already prepped and ready, if Drake fed Kendrick the information he would've been able to respond just as fast.

kendrick did the same thing nas did to jay

jay thought nas was gonna reply with some super intelligent, hard to understand lyrical babble and nas/kendrick kept it straight to the point and made their response more catchy than the catchier guy

Kendrick has a club street song and a club dance song that both went number one
Jay like Drake also dissed multiple people.

Half of takeover was about Prodigy

future had the power to drop a mixtape of heat and put all the attention of him and this MF put out a tee grizzley song

but the beef is stale now lol both gonna continue to cook and flourish

Complex writing. I implore yall to read some books. This idea that music is something that takes more than a rudimentary understanding of language to understand has to end.

It's just not the thing to get all pretentious about for real.

I implore you to stop saying the same thing over and over again :lol:

Aubrey himself misinterpreted lyrics and it's VERY obvious there's a ton of people who don't understand the full meaning of some of the bars.

I implore you to stop saying the same thing over and over again :lol:

Aubrey himself misinterpreted lyrics and it's VERY obvious there's a ton of people who don't understand the full meaning of some of the bars.
Who are these people? I just can't agree. Most things that most people read on a day to day basis fall into two buckets:

A. I fully understand what I just heard/read
B. I don't understand initially, but since most understand it I will also understand it because its a moderately easy thing to understand

That is MOST things. Most things in life are just easy to understand. There a relatively small number of exceptions. Most written work is not that.

To me. But one mans opinion

Back
Top Bottom