2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All these ****ing tag-ten-friends-post-it-in-your-story-draw-a-pointman-with-the-tip-of-your-**** IG raffles man.
Here I thought heavily wearing futura pieces these last couple weeks would increase my chances
ezgif-5-caec972314.gif

almost got scammed by @skatefrontside, they had a promoted ad on instagram and i signed up for the raffle and "won the raffle"

on instagram it said local pick up only so i disregarded the whole entry, but they called me right now and said i won. i said i wasn't local, they said they can ship. i said alright ill send my email over. they sent me a text saying the total was $14x,.xx, i said send the link to pay. :lol:

googled them and reddit said they were scammers and were only accepting zelle

almost got scammed by @skatefrontside, they had a promoted ad on instagram and i signed up for the raffle and "won the raffle"

on instagram it said local pick up only so i disregarded the whole entry, but they called me right now and said i won. i said i wasn't local, they said they can ship. i said alright ill send my email over. they sent me a text saying the total was $14x,.xx, i said send the link to pay. :lol:

googled them and reddit said they were scammers and were only accepting zelle
Can you contact Zelle with their address and the link to the Reddit threads and have them open an investigation?

Nike SB PS8 Olympic
Color: Phantom/Black-Fossil-Monarch-Anthracite-Chlorine Blue
Style Code: FN0374-001
Release Date: Fall 2024
Price: $130

Finally ordered my pair a couple days ago. Told my BM to use my referral and the coupon never came through until she added her address I guess. The next day they sent me a $10 coupon so I bought the Kentucky SBs, need to sell my plastic pair now.

Back
Top Bottom