50 "cross trainers" that need to be retroed. Get to work Nike

Originally Posted by nike air muscle max

d40366cb6ca8ab35c8c78ea446f04e1dec0e1ecb_r.jpg

NIKE AIR MUSCLE MAX !!! I NEED A PAIR OF THESE 1996 CLASSICS IN U.S SIZE   9.5  OR 9...  ANYONE SELLING A PAIR?
IF SO HOLLA.....

i need a pair of these too.. nike needs to retro these bad

Originally Posted by nike air muscle max

d40366cb6ca8ab35c8c78ea446f04e1dec0e1ecb_r.jpg

NIKE AIR MUSCLE MAX !!! I NEED A PAIR OF THESE 1996 CLASSICS IN U.S SIZE   9.5  OR 9...  ANYONE SELLING A PAIR?
IF SO HOLLA.....

i need a pair of these too.. nike needs to retro these bad

Originally Posted by NobleKane

would tennis shoes be considered trainers? lol
"Technically" no... but then again, you can train in tennis kicks and play tennis in older trainer models.  I wouldn't recommend playing tennis in the current line of cross-trainers though.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

would tennis shoes be considered trainers? lol
"Technically" no... but then again, you can train in tennis kicks and play tennis in older trainer models.  I wouldn't recommend playing tennis in the current line of cross-trainers though.

What I would give to get my hands on a pair of Pillars...ultimate grail right there...I recently reached out to a friend from elementary school that I haven't seen in years to see if his brother still had his pair from years ago...no such luck

What I would give to get my hands on a pair of Pillars...ultimate grail right there...I recently reached out to a friend from elementary school that I haven't seen in years to see if his brother still had his pair from years ago...no such luck

Thank you Wally. I think this might be my favorite thread ever. Wouls love to see many of these trainers back.

I beg and pray that Corporate Nike people see this.

Thank you Wally. I think this might be my favorite thread ever. Wouls love to see many of these trainers back.

I beg and pray that Corporate Nike people see this.

My boy made a good the other day. If Nike made quality retros of these old school trainer a niche market could appear. Play your cards rights, then a couple of limited releases later, classics trainers blow up and become the new hypebeast craze. Racking in crazy money for Nike. Like dunks, patent AF1 and foams before them.   

My boy made a good the other day. If Nike made quality retros of these old school trainer a niche market could appear. Play your cards rights, then a couple of limited releases later, classics trainers blow up and become the new hypebeast craze. Racking in crazy money for Nike. Like dunks, patent AF1 and foams before them.   

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

0f526274b00476d8e9dc3dfa2173aad920db3595.jpg

There wuz a superior Black and Orange colorway backintheday, but you take whut's you can get. If someone has a pic, please post...
I remember I had the Air Max Trainer 96, but I can't remember if it was this style/cw.  There were apparently a few different styles.  There's a similar retro out right now. 

3acxt.jpg

Does anyone have any other pictures of different styles/cw's of this shoe?  Was there ever a low version?

Originally Posted by Rick Kang

0f526274b00476d8e9dc3dfa2173aad920db3595.jpg

There wuz a superior Black and Orange colorway backintheday, but you take whut's you can get. If someone has a pic, please post...
I remember I had the Air Max Trainer 96, but I can't remember if it was this style/cw.  There were apparently a few different styles.  There's a similar retro out right now. 

3acxt.jpg

Does anyone have any other pictures of different styles/cw's of this shoe?  Was there ever a low version?

the brett favres NEED to retro (my fav football player of all time). And I'm about to cop the OG air max trainer 91s in that white/marina colorway. The grey/yellow cw is one of my favorite shoes of all time, but I think I just might like the jade/marina/whites more. Oh yea, and Agassis aren't technically trainers but Nike needs to PROPERLY retro the agassi air tech challenges (and ATC 2, 4)

Back
Top Bottom