Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX)

1714761845471.png

1714761857235.png

1714761871186.png

Already posted but :smokin

I guess I'm the only one who noticed that Jordan Brand spoke of 9 colorways and showed 7, but in fact they only showed up 6 colorways, because Gua Ailun colorway is a player exclusive colorway,....... That colorways never hits the stores, especially here in the States! So that means we have 3 more to expect including the collaboration with a clothing brand pair later this year?!! As for the clothing brand exclusive,..... And Jordan close ties to one particular brand that's known for high fashion, it would be a great time to bring in something special and unique..... Most don't remember these Bijan Fashion House ads,.... With a brand with so many textures available, that Jordan 39 collaboration with this brand would be truly upscale, from crocodile, suedes, leathers, silks,.... And since Bijan Pakzad passing on in 2011, I believe this shows focus on elegance, style, and luxury would be a fitting tribute to the Fashion

One offs aren’t like seeing him play in them night in and night out throughout a season.

I think they did a really nice job with the design. I love the chunky clouded midsole and the simplicity of the uppers. Really like the rubber tongue too. Great design for casual wear especially in the Sol colorway. All that being said I'm ready to get out of this decade of 1-9 inspiration. I'm not even into Jordan's like that but I'm certainly ready for a breath of fresh air, but I'm not mad at these.

I think they did a really nice job with the design. I love the chunky clouded midsole and the simplicity of the uppers. Really like the rubber tongue too. Great design for casual wear especially in the Sol colorway. All that being said I'm ready to get out of this decade of 1-9 inspiration. I'm not even into Jordan's like that but I'm certainly ready for a breath of fresh air, but I'm not mad at these.
Where do you work at again my good friend?

I'm definitely not in love with them by any stretch of the imagination but I do think it's a nice clean design to wear casually. Believe me I'm all about risk taking when it comes to sneaker design. My personal favorite run of Jordan sigs came between the 15-20
I don't think you're on drugs buddy, I think they look really good too. I really really really like these. Best looking Jordan in a long time

Back
Top Bottom