Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

Jfc now we get news after flu games about these

All they needed to do...throw in factory white laces....update shape a little...23 stitched on the side with the og font.....make the edges a lil white . Ughh

Reflective piping…
IMG_9514.jpeg

You'd think people would catch onto it but even here I've seen people writing off Sole Retriever as bogus despite Z changing his tune after SR posts more detailed/different info.
Yeah Zsneaks post false info/fake shoes all the time. I lost all respect for dude when a fellow nt'er called him out on here and promised he'd prove the claims wrong but instead he deleted his account and went on social media to throw subs. The poster with the jaguars avy was the one who called him out, I forgot his username.

Need to see these, but in the meantime will either pull my '16s off ebay or increase the price to something ridiculous.

They getting so lazy now that different colour laces are now reimagining! I got 16s n OWs so could easily skip if these are terrible

I wonder if the piping is going to be 3m or the whole upper like the toro bravo pack? id need to see execution on the former but im more than likely out on the latter. Ive got the 0ws so im not itching for anything other than the OG at the moment

Watch them put white laces on them because Jordan did it too
*reflective white laces
I wonder if the piping is going to be 3m or the whole upper like the toro bravo pack? id need to see execution on the former but im more than likely out on the latter. Ive got the 0ws so im not itching for anything other than the OG at the moment
While I don’t mind the full reflective upper from an aesthetic standpoint, I learned my lesson with the 06 green beans. I’ll have to draw the line if full reflective upper. If piping only, I’ll have to see pics to make final judgement.

If the shape is amazing, I'll replace the stupid white laces (I don't care if Jordan wore them that way; hate that look). I don't care about the 3M hits if they otherwise look normal with a great shape. If the shape isn't vastly improved or the materials are crap, I'll stick with my '16s.

If the shape is amazing, I'll replace the stupid white laces (I don't care if Jordan wore them that way; hate that look). I don't care about the 3M hits if they otherwise look normal with a great shape. If the shape isn't vastly improved or the materials are crap, I'll stick with my '16s.
☝️ This

Back
Top Bottom