Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

Not gonna lie, I genuinely forgot about the Reimagined Black Cement 4s. Lost interest in the release by the time they came out. But, they did indeed release this year alongside the Military Blues. Personally, I don't consider Reimagined releases to be proper OG retros but the evidence is there. I guess there is a chance we'll get lucky and get Reimagined Black Metallics and regular OG Grapes or something.
More than a chance…

Bred and Cherry XIIIs came out within six months of each other along with Orlando and Shadow Xs. I believe Obsidian and Taxis too even though that was an eternity ago. Maybe not the same year but Fire Red III and WC six months apart. Were XVIIIs close to each other? I only got the white pair.

We counting those black/red 4's?

It’s an OG colorway is it not?

Colorway? Yes. But for this discussion was thinking OG retros...with no twists. The same way forest hills forest hills was considering those.
Folks were saying there’s no way we’re getting grapes or fire reds. With the black metallics now being reimagined I’m saying it’s almost a guarantee. We got 3s and 4s in pairs (one reimagined and one og). Same thing will happen with the 5s next year.

Folks were saying there’s no way we’re getting grapes or fire reds. With the black metallics now being reimagined I’m saying it’s almost a guarantee. We got 3s and 4s in pairs (one reimagined and one og). Same thing will happen with the 5s next year.

Gotcha. As long as we ain't considering those blk/Red 4s an OG retro we cool. :lol:

No need to speculate or try to find patterns. The big homie up top confirmed Grape 5s on the way.

Will be in irregardless of outcome…

But now and days, im really not much of a 5 guy. Word to hamburger joint.

IMG_3242.jpeg

not in the group photo are both off whites that i left at my exes house. Technically cant consider them in ownership: She sold them when were on hiatus - but eventually turned into heart breakup hotel. Im still stuck in the lobby almost 2 años later, guays.

One day, she’ll come back. Right mom?!?!

IMG_0770.gif

Back
Top Bottom