AJ VI Carmine Sample Pics; Pic of XVII in pack

The VI will be a part of the VI/XVII package. Here are the XVII...

You will be fighting off bammas left and right for these. Everyone will be fair game.

May release.

Summer in the city.
pimp.gif

dsc04773em0.jpg

dsc04776uq6.jpg

dsc04778vt6.jpg

dsc04782xw3.jpg

dsc04785wj5.jpg

dsc04791ls1.jpg

dsc04792mb4.jpg

dsc04795ng1.jpg

dsc04798xa5.jpg

dsc04802pg9.jpg

dsc04806wm0.jpg

Thanks to Kenlu.net and KobeKid for the heads up

5ec353f7ee55a51086c9f12d116a3c97b49e479.pjpg

DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

F*** if it doesn't have nike air on the back..they will be copped EARLY!!!
devil.gif

Now for the 4, and 5 pics to surface..

i not much of a jordan fiend but cot damn!i did always love these,the 4's and 5's.no more plotting on the rich kid in the gym like in school,imcoppin' my own now,lol.

These are copped times 2 for certain...maybe 3.

I almost had an asthma attack when I saw the pics.

THESE ARE MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE JORDAN.

ya'll sayin these are coppped x2 or x3 do realize they are droppin in a package with the 17s and not by themselves?

yes we are all fully aware, I might be the only one who hoped they would be the black/infareds. jumpman on the back kills it...i'll most likely be coppingtoo

ya'll sayin these are coppped x2 or x3 do realize they are droppin in a package with the 17s and not by themselves?

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!!

YES...These Jordans are GRAIL status for alot of dudes...VI's period for me really..

I'ma cop 2 pairs my damn self and a pair for the misses...Violence will be at an all-time high this summer...

F*** waiting in line....I'ma avoid the chaos...Ya' heard me!
wink.gif

And I'm not talkin' bout air-randy...He'll prolly be sellin' the VI's alone for $500-600

Very Nice, I wonder if there will be as many of this pack floating around, as the first countdown pack.........

Sweet!! I was going to pass on this pack at first but now it's looking like I gotta cop. Let's just hope they turn out just how the picture shows.

$310.00 x 2 plus DC tax...$655.65

I can do that.

I'll hope for a %30 off the weeke after...they wont sell out EVERYWHERE the first week.

$186 or $210 a pack for me...

However, any "old school" folks FROM D.C. here?

If so, y'all can recall this colorway being a bust. You got joaned OUT of school if you wore these; known as the "clown shoes" in Uptown. Onlyold men trying to be "cool with Jordans on" wore these, and they hit 59.99 @ Flocker in Mt. Pleasant before they really moved.

Funny how history won't repeat itself this time around......................................

Funny.

"Rockdeep,"

Do you want to explain the "fake-like" sole being used these days by JB (which honestly, is a better mixture for keeping the soles clearer longer).

Or, have you retired that side of the game?

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

$310.00 x 2 plus DC tax...$655.65

I can do that.

[Glen Davis] "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..." [/TheWire]

Can I have a small interest loan then?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom