Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

usually load up on snacks and drinks from work before i leave. been grabbing fruit as well, don't want it to go to waste

Out of all people judging on someone cheap moves. ****…
IMG_0810.gif
Who says I’m judging? I always respect it when I see another cheapskate trying to save money.

In regards to the tax stuff, the tax is coded into the store’s POS so it’s always going to be the same amount no matter what. I know this because when I used to work retail and folks try to exchange stuff they bought from another store in a different city, they would either get back like, 12 cents or have to pay it.

usually load up on snacks and drinks from work before i leave. been grabbing fruit as well, don't want it to go to waste

Same here. It’s actually encouraged here or it just gets thrown out. End of the day I grab some Fruit and chips and let the kiddo snack on em when I pick em up from school

T-Mobile raising my bill $10 a month on my phone that was advertised to never have price raises

I'm about to be in these streets on my Mr Dink Mr Dink steez to even the scales

Oh **** when did this happen? I use tmobile and just use an autopay so they might’ve snuck this increase in without me noticing

Same here. It’s actually encouraged here or it just gets thrown out. End of the day I grab some Fruit and chips and let the kiddo snack on em when I pick em up from school
Funny enough I don't think they minded at work until one guy emptied the drink fridge into his backpack and got caught on camera. Now that's going away and we're switching to fountains.

Just get Mint if you're on T-mobile/ATT, or visible if you're on Verizon. Same services, lower price.
I have the $100/2 line promo they were offering when they were desperate for customers and hardly had spectrum.

Got it with a free line, and an Insider discount. So 3 for 100.

And the lines have kickback. $10 discount per line if you use less than 2GB a month

My cousin and sister who live overseas and travel to the states a lot, and use the other two lines when they are stateside.

So some months I pay $64 for the three lines. If they are stateside I pay $80.

Even if I join Mint, once the promo is done it would be more expensive than my T-Mobile plan. Even when they are stateside.

So I am not upset with the price. Just that those clown told me they would never raise the price on me.

But hey, fine print.

Last edited:
There's Helium mobile they charge $20 a month plus tax.
They use T-mobile towers.
Also if you unlock hexes daily by driving/walking they pay you. Can lower the bill even beyond the 20.
Works great for me!

There's Helium mobile they charge $20 a month plus tax.
They use T-mobile towers.
Also if you unlock hexes daily by driving/walking they pay you. Can lower the bill even beyond the 20.
Works great for me!
one thing i'll never compromise is wack *** cell service
nothing worse than tryna use ur phone and service is junk

Unlocking hexes??
Yes its like a couple miles of movement. They are just trying to see what areas need more service to grow their network.
If any you watch Caleb Hammer he recommends it because of the price.
But it works the same as my T-mobile did so :pimp:

I have the $100/2 line promo they were offering when they were desperate for customers and hardly had spectrum.

Got it with a free line, and an Insider discount.

And the lines have kickback

My cousin and sister who live overseas and travel to the states a lot use the other two lines.

So some months I pay $64. If they are stateside I pay $80.

Even if I join Mint, once the promo is done it would be more expensive than my T-Mobile plan. Even when they are stateside.

So I am not upset with the price. Just that those clown told me they would never raise the price on me.

But hey, fine print.
I’m on the same plan with the employee discount they were offering 😂 .
I remember them saying the price was for life.

Mint is $15/mo unlimited and you fer 5 gb of hotspot included (might even be unlimited). When the intro promo, which is a loss leader, runs out it goes up to $30 for unlimited which is still cheaper than most carriers and that is flat 30, no millions of fees or taxes or nothing, i just prepaid 180 and didnt have to hear about it for 6 months. Now the hack to keep reusing the intro offer price and not lose your number is to port it out to numberbarn for like $1.99 after your Mint promo period price expires, then port it back in as a new number. Sounds lke a lot but it was harder for me to type and explain than to do.

Back
Top Bottom