Damn you Apple...vol. La La La La La La La La La La

The new Macbook Air commercial is played about a billion times a day and that damn jingle always gets me.

I find myself singing it throughout the day.

For those living under a rock...

DL'ed the song today. ("New Soul" - Yael Naim)

It's just as catchy as it sounds on the commercial.

sorry i love apple to death but the macbook air sux. have you seen the benchmark tests? complete rip off. macbook or macbook pro is a much better buy.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

sorry i love apple to death but the macbook air sux. have you seen the benchmark tests? complete rip off. macbook or macbook pro is a much better buy.
Yo you are right-- but what is going to happen with the cd/dvd drive??? do people have to buy portable version out of there own pocket after spendingcrazy amount lol. But they stay making catchy songs trying to sell there stuff- First it is 1234 now it is LaLaLa -
laugh.gif

i swear all the songs on apple ads are really catchy. genius marketing.

edit: yup i just went and bought this song from guess where..... itunes
laugh.gif
more money for apple i guess

Apple knows exactly what they're doing with these songs...if you play the songs backwards it tells you to buy every Apple product. But i've noticedeverytime I go to the Apple store im always singing one of there songs...
smh.gif

just dl'ed it.

Apple always comes through with the music to their ads.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Yo you are right-- but what is going to happen with the cd/dvd drive??? do people have to buy portable version out of there own pocket after spending crazy amount lol. But they stay making catchy songs trying to sell there stuff- First it is 1234 now it is LaLaLa -
laugh.gif

their genius compromise was the remote drive technology where you can use the cd/dvd drive from another computer in the network. but tests show that doesntwork for everything. poor idea IMO. they wanted to make a thin notebook so they get rid of a part that prob costs them $2 and in turn they charge you $700more than a macbook.

anyone know the name on the ipod touch commercial?

they do pick nice songs for ads...

im a young soul in a very strange worlddddd.....

yes they do pick very catchy songs. yael naim and feist...never knew about them before those commercials....thank you apple

that song is so piff. I've listened to it at least 10 times today
smh.gif

Kinda an embarrassing song to be whistling throughout the day too haha

from good ol' wikipedia

[table][tr][th=""]iPod [/th] [th=""]Date [/th] [th=""]Song [/th] [th=""]Artist [/th] [/tr][tr][td]1G[/td] [td]2001/10[/td] [td]"Take California"[/td] [td]The Propellerheads[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3G[/td] [td]2003/04[/td] [td]"Hey Mama"[/td] [td]Black Eyed Peas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3G[/td] [td]2003/04[/td] [td]"Rock Star (Jason Nevins Remix)"[/td] [td]N.E.R.D.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3G[/td] [td]2003/04[/td] [td]"Are You Gonna Be My Girl?"[/td] [td]Jet[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4G[/td] [td]2004/06[/td] [td]"Channel Surfing"[/td] [td]Feature Cast[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4G[/td] [td]2004/06[/td] [td]"Walkie Talkie Man"[/td] [td]Steriogram[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4G[/td] [td]2004/06[/td] [td]"Saturday Night"[/td] [td]Ozomatli[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4G[/td] [td]2004/10[/td] [td]"Vertigo"[/td] [td]U2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4G[/td] [td]2005/01[/td] [td]"Ride"[/td] [td]The Vines[/td] [/tr][tr][td]shuffle 1G[/td] [td]2005/01[/td] [td]"Jerk It Out"[/td] [td]Caesars[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4G[/td] [td]2005/06[/td] [td]"Technologic"[/td] [td]Daft Punk[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4G[/td] [td]2005/06[/td] [td]"Feel Good Inc."[/td] [td]Gorillaz[/td] [/tr][tr][td]nano 1G[/td] [td]2005/09[/td] [td]"Gimme That"[/td] [td]The Resource[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5G[/td] [td]2005/10[/td] [td]"Original of the Species"[/td] [td]U2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5G[/td] [td]2005/10[/td] [td]"Lose Yourself"[/td] [td]Eminem[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5G[/td] [td]2005/10[/td] [td]"Sparks"[/td] [td]Wynton Marsalis[/td] [/tr][tr][td]nano 1G[/td] [td]2006/04[/td] [td]"Cubicle"[/td] [td]Rinôçérôse[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5G[/td] [td]2006/04[/td] [td]"Love Train"[/td] [td]Wolfmother[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5G[/td] [td]2006/08[/td] [td]"Someday Baby"[/td] [td]Bob Dylan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]nano 2G[/td] [td]2006/09[/td] [td]"The Audience Is Listening Theme Song"[/td] [td]Cut Chemist[/td] [/tr][tr][td]shuffle 2G[/td] [td]2006/09[/td] [td]"Who's Gonna Sing?"[/td] [td]Prototypes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5G[/td] [td]2007/01[/td] [td]"Flathead"[/td] [td]The Fratellis[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5G[/td] [td]2007/05[/td] [td]"Mi Swing Es Tropical"[/td] [td]Quantic and Nickodemus[/td] [/tr][tr][td]iTunes[/td] [td]2007/06[/td] [td]"Dance Tonight"[/td] [td]Paul McCartney[/td] [/tr][tr][td]nano 3G[/td] [td]2007/09[/td] [td]"1234"[/td] [td]Feist[/td] [/tr][tr][td]touch[/td] [td]2007/09[/td] [td]"La la La"[/td] [td]The Bird and the Bee[/td] [/tr][tr][td]touch[/td] [td]2007/10[/td] [td]"Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex"[/td] [td]CSS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]iPod + iTunes[/td] [td]2007/11[/td] [td]"Work That"[/td] [td]Mary J. Blige[/td] [/tr][/table]
* "Pachuco" by Kumbia Kings
* "Deceptacon" by Le Tigre
* "Take Five" by Dave Brubeck
* "Mambo!" by Elena Paparizou (Europe only)

PS
I didn't know Al Gore is one of the Board of Directors of Apple
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom