diddy getting sued by beautiful cassie vol. freakoff

Seems like it. If he kept footage of DV you know he kept the footage from the parties and who knows what else. He’s going down. I’m also shocked the feds leaked this footage, that’s gotta be some type of a violation if they don’t plan to charge him for anything. Unless Cassie told the feds he was keeping the footage and asked them to retrieve it.

1716059680591.png

You guys think he abused and beat Jennifer Lopez while they were together?
Man with all of the recent revelations about Jennifer Lopez including but not limited to the label using somebody else’s voice and claiming it was her, I would not put it past JLo sticking in there for the Diddy plan so that she could “make it”. I don’t know that the Diddy plan for Jlo consisted of her taking his *** beatings but I’d venture to guess that whatever it was that was required of her, she complied.

^This is why the people who cancel music are dumb. ALL these artists are degenerate slime. ALL your favorites. So miss me with that “we can’t listen to _____ anymore”

Yeah looks like it'll go quiet again until another leak and this won't end until Puff is charged or not.

Dude really gonna have to pull a Russell cuz I see no path to a redemption/comeback

Russell was the outlier. He got low before the heat turned up. Diddy is already cooked and being watched, as soon as he tries to board a flight to a non-extradition country that flight is getting grounded. He’s in their crosshairs now.

but not limited to the label using somebody else’s voice and claiming it was her
Thats kind of a conspiracy theory IMO >D

Ashanti wrote the track, but her vocals had a certain magic to it so the producer had JLo sing the verses but left Ashanti on the hook. Happens all the time, only a small percentage of pop singers write their own music, Taylor swift types are an anomaly.

Your maybe thinking, well why not put "featuring Ashanti", well it was already featuring Ja Rule in the first place so that would look kinda weird.

Kinda like we all know it wasnt 2pac singing on "Keep Ya Head Up" or "Dear Mama".

Back
Top Bottom