DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Universal Orlando looks better.

I was just at the one in Hollywood and Super Mario world was buns. The land was so small. I also had the lard lad donut and it wasn't anything special. Krispy Kreme is still superior.

I had both the pink sprinkle and the cookies and cream and they tasted the same.

It's weird how the place also closes at 7. There was still day light outside. Not to mention all the uggos around there. Disneyland is where you go if you want to see the hbbs

:lol:

theyre employees always look like they dont wanna be there, there are some gems in there though but you just know disney castmembers having better sex in their cars at the mickey and friends parking lot

but universal is so tiny that most of the year, theyre open 10-6 and you only need half of that to do everything

they really are living off of hhn and thats why they start construction of those mazes in april

I have an RSVP for Monday so hopefully it’s not sold out.

Seeing that the pizza planet truck lights up and is a pull back has me with major fomo

1714772985361.png

i ordered mine for pickup while waiting in line in parking, it was available before the park even opened

great if you dont wanna wait in line

also great for me because i actually rez dca by mistake :lol:

I was so excited to get this last year and i didn’t even use it :smh:
Need to go for the mini one this year that one was a banger last year. Wife was heated it never got restocked as much as the full size.

Well see if she wants the Minnie this year.

Back
Top Bottom