Does a woman expect a man to have her on his mind 24/7?

The first question really wasn't getting at the core of what I want to know or was looking for.

I really want a female to chime in.

Do you want us men to think about you every hour of the day?

It's hard when you don't tell us anything. It's also hard when you don't let off any hints.

It's all love ladies.

nerd.gif

don't sweat the small stuff homie. when she aint talking to you, she probably talking to 3-5 other cats.

What do women want?
Wouldn't life be perfect if we all knew the answer to this question.

I feel you though, I hate talking on the phone period, and I'm also one of those people who likes space even when I'm in a committed relationship.

No, I don't want or expect a man to be thinking about me all day. But, if a guy is thinking about me it's nice to know. Doesnt matter for how long itwas.

The duration isn't really important.

It's just how it's shown.

Is it shown? Can she know you're on her mind if it's not displayed?

Yes.

JK
laugh.gif
. I don't know what the original post was but I'm just going to say this, if the question "Did you even think about me today?" take itas a sign that needs aren't being met. I don't worry about how often I'm being thought about as long as I know that I fit in somewhere somehow andthat maybe I might have crossed your mind once or twice. In fact you may have thought about me so much you maybe made a phone call or some other small gesture.You guys have to remember reassurance is ALWAYS nice and ALWAYS welcome (unless you're on me 24/7 then that's unappealing and annoying)

Originally Posted by VA757V

The first question really wasn't getting at the core of what I want to know or was looking for.

I really want a female to chime in.

Do you want us men to think about you every hour of the day?

It's hard when you don't tell us anything. It's also hard when you don't let off any hints.

It's all love ladies.

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
...of course WOMEN WANT US MEN TO THINK ABOUT THEM EVERY HOUROF THE DAY...
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Don't believe me...listen to the Rock...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit: apparently Chris rock curses a tad bit to much so had to remove the video...oh well

Originally Posted by West2East

Yes.

JK
laugh.gif
. I don't know what the original post was but I'm just going to say this, if the question "Did you even think about me today?" take it
as a sign that needs aren't being met. I don't worry about how often I'm being thought about as long as I know that I fit in somewhere somehow and
that maybe I might have crossed your mind once or twice. In fact you may have thought about me so much you maybe made a phone call or some other small gesture.
You guys have to remember reassurance is ALWAYS nice and ALWAYS welcome (unless you're on me 24/7 then that's unappealing and annoying)

That was actually insightful. I'm trying to "grow-up" and you know, do the right thing so advice like this is helpful.

I'ma text my lady right now.

like W2E said...we don't have to be on your mind 24/7 but the occasional call/text would be nice...

Not even.

I just want to get back with an ex of mine, but we really don't talk. I contacted her the other day and told her how I felt. At first she was offensive,then she relented.

I want to make this work, so I'm trying to build up what was torn down gradually. I definitely don't want to say something like "I care foryou" and not show it, no matter how far apart we may be. The lack of affection and communication ended it before. I don't want that to happen again.

I appreciate the responses so far. Thanks.

Man, Females are shady as hell
laugh.gif
My girlfriends best-friend broke up with her BF because "he loved her too much"...son was a herb anyway...

What I do is just leave I love you on her myspace every other day. And send text messages like "I'm on my way to class and was just thinking aboutyou". Trust me my dude it works wonders.
happy.gif

Everyone is different. Personally, no. An occassional text message works fine. I always wonder what hes up to when I am not around, but thats just me. Iususally dont mind if hes out with his friends either, as long as he keeps his priorities straight.

I do get frustrated when he assumes I should call him everytime. I realize that spending time away from him makes the heart grow fonder, because i truly carefor him. I just do my own thing when hes not around, working towards my BA. Communication is key, but you also have to incorporate the trust factor. For mostNTers, there are major trust issues.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

What I do is just leave I love you on her myspace every other day. And send text messages like "I'm on my way to class and was just thinking about you". Trust me my dude it works wonders.
happy.gif

I hope you're doing it out of the sincerity of your heart and not just because it gets you extra brownie points in herbook. But anyway, we do like to know that you're thinking about us because somehow, you're always lingering in the back of our minds. No matter whatshe may say, she's almost always thinking about you. The cute little text messages and phone calls just to "check in" makes us feel special andgives us something to brag about to our friends lol.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

The duration isn't really important.

It's just how it's shown.

Is it shown? Can she know you're on her mind if it's not displayed?

This pretty much sums it up. Id prefer you not think of me all day, that borders on stalker status, but I would like to know if you do think about meperiodically (Like with the text messages or random phone calls). I also want you to have your own life outside of our relationship so I'm not the onlything on your mind all day.

This chick right now has me so confused. She calls me around 1 or 2 am to chill so I'm thinkin, aight she just wants that D.

But then 2 days later shes complaining how I dont call her and how she wants to have more of a relationship.

When she calls me that late what else should I think?

Back
Top Bottom