EQLZ 247 designed by Aaron Cooper

EQLZ 247 designed by Aaron Cooper (25 year Nike designer).

-Knitted sock like upper
-Leather wrap
-EVA midsole
-PEBAX nitrogen infused foam (in super shoes)
-TPU lateral and medial plate
-Fit is TTS but Widefoot friendly
-Aggressive outsole
-Release is May 18th, $150 USD

IMG_3355.jpeg

IMG_3356.jpeg

IMG_3357.jpeg

First time I saw them I thought they looked great. Then I saw Aaron Cooper was involved and I was like "shut up and take my money"

I hope I can get the all-black pair.

I’ve played about 8 hours in them so far. Fantastic. Cooper is a good friend!

I’ve played about 8 hours in them so far. Fantastic. Cooper is a good friend!
You might not have the answers, but is their intended market more of a “niche” limited run or are they looking to mass produce these for availability?

Also, are you planning to do a video review for them?

Top 5 - not only does it perform, materials (good leather and great knit) push it up. Cushioning feels like Jet Boost and traction is amazing on all three courts I’ve tried. This is what happens when a company designs shoes listening to real designers and athletes.
IMG_5015.jpeg

They want these to reach the masses. They made a lot and sold out (mostly)

How is the cushioning compared to zoom.

Is this good for someone with patellar pain?

For reference, I prefer double stacked zoom like Jordan 36 or gt jump 2, but I've been playing in the 21s

How is the cushioning compared to zoom.

Is this good for someone with patellar pain?

For reference, I prefer double stacked zoom like Jordan 36 or gt jump 2, but I've been playing in the 21s
To me it feels more like ae1 boost. Not sure if you have them or not.

Just got shipping on my order and it’s coming from China. Anyone know how long it takes? Can’t wait to try these out on the court. Been running a lot in AE1s and Kai1s lately. Curious if these can compete performance wise

All three colors are dope but I only want the white and black. Anyone hear about restocks?

Back
Top Bottom