HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

They def look better in person, imo. Bulky but not ridiculous. I think being built on the trainer platform helps keep them a little slimmer than other skate type shoes.

And I grabbed the Damier Ebene joints. Was on the fence when I thought they were actual canvas, but it turns out they’re leather.
I like those too but I feel like the print looked better on the Air Force. Haven’t seen them in person though.

I’m only aware of the black, cream, green, and brown.

The burnt orange and purple pair I only seen on the runway.
The orange was on the site at one point. Was how I found em. Hate I didn’t buy em.
08550F42-3A9D-4C76-82C8-3A18487B0061.jpeg

Last edited:
Agreed. My bank account ain’t built like that though. I’ll stay in my lane and be cool with the takedown version. :lol:
I feel you. I can’t pay 25k either. It was somewhat disappointing the retail release Air Force they actually released were mainly the basic nike looking colors.

I mean a lotta designer shoes look like nikes. Some LVs especially. But when you see em in person they look super nice, for the most part.

Idk what the design laws are for patent/copyright/ etc but I’d be kinda pissed if I was Nike. The LV rivoli or whatever is pretty much just an AF1.

They straight up brown foo. Turn the saturation in your eyes down some. :lol:
I gotta be blind because I actually own the jacket to the pants 😂😂😂and I felt like it’s burnt orange like the Texas long horn color way. I may be bugging. This feels like the what color dress is this all over again.

Pic of my jacket for ref:

Attachments

• 3982F726-A06A-4E14-8EA6-4854E1B3E195.jpeg
    3982F726-A06A-4E14-8EA6-4854E1B3E195.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 284
E892C82F-4E86-4414-BDE5-E182DBA2D98D.jpeg

78C483ED-8D4B-47E5-9127-3BE7DA2E1B4A.jpeg

54BEF603-CDF3-441D-8258-6BD24F5D0437.jpeg

Didn’t want to like these b/c I ordered a different pair of trainers 2 days after these lol. But I’ll be damned if these aren’t fire. The little details are dope.

My red pair came in today as well. It’s definitely a well made shoe that looks a lot better in person; like you said, the details and materials are :pimp:

It’s not like the Lanvin Curb at all IMO, and it’s not that bulky or chunky. To me, the Bottega Veneta tire boots are almost clown shoe level bulky, but these are way less bulky than the BVs. I used to love skate shoes back in the early 2000s, so getting a more premium version of those was a no brainer

Last edited:
My red pair came in today as well. It’s definitely a well made shoe that looks a lot better in person; like you said, the details and materials are :pimp:

It’s not like the Lanvin Curb at all IMO, and it’s not that bulky or chunky. To me, the Bottega Veneta tire boots are almost clown shoe level bulky, but these are way less bulky than the BVs. I used to love skate shoes back in the early 2000s, so getting a more premium version of those was a no brainer
I’m curious to see how the chunky trainers will compare vs these. Both seem very similar

the difference with the chunky sneakers like tracks are that its huge and chunky and tall in the midsole and the upper looks slimmer despite the layered look so silhouette is more like ^

the skate shoe has slimmer, more normal midsole and chunkier and padded upper and tongue so the silhouette are more like V

its just gon depend how you rock it

What jeans are y’all wearing? Louis Vuitton, and what else….I’m not a fan of the baggy styles coming back in

Back
Top Bottom