How 'Bout Dem Cowboys?!?!?!?!?!?!

Y'all know what it do......... ******** suck as they always have in the Red Zone. Nice effort, though.

roll.gif

Jason "poop stain" campbell fails under pressure again ... dude seriously plays like the qb from good counsel in recent wcac championships (word todm) when games get tight lmao

^ Okay, I'll let you have your turn flaming a QB in his first full year of starting, Lord knows we had enough fun doing it to ya'll last year. Besides,Cambel didn't lose the game for us, The reversed pick, 51 yard pass interfrence penalty, and TO's second touchdown is why ya'll won.

But for real though, All Cowboy fans today and tomorrow can go play in traffic. Ya'll got lucky.

Jason "poop stain" campbell fails under pressure again ... dude seriously plays like the qb from good counsel in recent wcac championships (word to dm) when games get tight lmao

Do you watch football? Much less todays game? Because there's alot more to the game then that play. I swear some of yall Cowboy"fans"(thats right I put it in quotes cuz I dont respect your u bandwagon boys...which most of u are.), be so thirsty wen u win...but wen it getstough you're nowhere to be found. Where were yall last season? Oh yah thats right cheerin for the Colts. I give respect where its due...as much as I hatethe Cowboys, they're good...winning today or not. But yall cant even give respect where its due? JC FRIED today...and he was the last reason we lost thegame....these sportscenter n's
indifferent.gif

Do you watch football? Much less todays game? Because there's alot more to the game then that play. I swear some of yall Cowboy "fans"(thats right I put it in quotes cuz I dont respect your u bandwagon boys...which most of u are.), be so thirsty wen u win...but wen it gets tough you're nowhere to be found. Where were yall last season? Oh yah thats right cheerin for the Colts. I give respect where its due...as much as I hate the Cowboys, they're good...winning today or not. But yall cant even give respect where its due? JC FRIED today...and he was the last reason we lost the game....these sportscenter n's
indifferent.gif

Tell 'em.

Jason Campbell would be the last person I'd blame. Our secondary's banged up, but wait til we're healthy. But hey, no excuses, we lost the game.

LOL. The Skins and their fans showed their true colors yesterday. Already today at work, I'm not seeing a lot of the usual ******** fans, I'mguessing they came down with the 24 hour flu all of a sudden.

Also, I seem to recall a certain former mod stating that the Skins would go 12-4
laugh.gif
. Might want to go back and edit those posts quick champ.

Do you watch football? Much less todays game? Because there's alot more to the game then that play. I swear some of yall Cowboy "fans"(thats right I put it in quotes cuz I dont respect your u bandwagon boys...which most of u are.), be so thirsty wen u win...but wen it gets tough you're nowhere to be found. Where were yall last season? Oh yah thats right cheerin for the Colts. I give respect where its due...as much as I hate the Cowboys, they're good...winning today or not. But yall cant even give respect where its due? JC FRIED today...and he was the last reason we lost the game....these sportscenter n's
what else needs to be said..exactly why i don't respect most cowboys fans in the area..hardly even know what their talking about..granted Ican hold some decent conversations with a few cowboys fans because they actually provide some respectable points...

did you even watch the game Marley..matter 'fact any Skins game? anybody could see how JC has progressed over this season..the coaching staff, who hasreceived most of the blame for this season has finally let Jason loose..Jason is the last thing that cost us the game after our defense dug us a hole..in thefirst part of the season our defense was carrying our team..now who would have thought we would make a complete 180 and rely on Jason and the offense.. he DIDput us back in game though..the inexperience still showed on that 2nd to last drive..he forced that throw to El causing the int..to polish things, he shouldactually rely on his feet more on those types of situations..

give credit where credit is due..I am in no way making excuses that Sean T would have eliminated those 4TDs by that animal TO..but he would have been adifference maker on some of those..either way the Cowboys offense would have still found a way to put points on the board because they are that good..no onecan stop Marion on the edge..our secondary is just in flames right now..we just have to right the ship within these next 3 games which "should" bewins..we got rid of the wasted timeouts..the inexcusable penalties..now if we can get in the head of conservative Joe to go for it on 4th down once in awhile..we might be going somewhere..

Santana clearly showed he needed to step up...

the cowboys and pack are clearly the class of the NFC until we find out who stumbles in that match-up..I find it funny that though that while we are havingthis discussion, we know the Pats are on their way to another championship
smh.gif

and as for the "suicide watch" in the sports forum..trust me we are far from it..5-5 with an actual future to look forward to..now tell me what theseRavens and 49er fans have to look forward to Deuce..Kyle "I should have been a" Boller and Alex Smith..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...9er fans hyped after a 2-0 start.. now look at you.. VD over Cooley still?

pick up the pieces DoubleJs
laugh.gif

..we just have to right the ship within these next 3 games which "should" be wins.
Not happening champ, but go ahead and keep praying that they will.

now tell me what these Ravens and 49er fans have to look forward to Deuce.
I can't tell you about the Ravens, but the 49ers have already put themselves in a deep hole for this year, the sad thing is, you Skins fansdon't seem to think the same thing about your team. This season is over for you dudes, they still gotta play the Giants and Cowboys again, two guaranteedloses right there. That only leaves you with the wild card and between the Lions and Giants, your team is coming in a distant third to say the least. Also,please don't think that Sean Taylor "Mini Roy" as we call him would have stopped the Cowboys from scoring 4 TD's. It might not have been TOthat would have scored 4 TD's, but either way between Crayton and Whitten, one of those two would have had a killer day. Sean Taylor is good, but he'snot that great on pass coverage, moreso better at stopping the run.

VD over Cooley still?
Anyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

roll.gif
i was gonna make this post last night, but thought it'd betasteless. but yeah, Cowboys all day baby! and for the record...ain't no bandwagon for me...my pops is a ******** fan, so i'm a Cowboys fan so we wouldhave somethin' to debate about. but life is good right about now...shoutouts to the bamma that tried to fight me last week in Germantown cuz i wasfryin' his bum$*%# team. here's lookin' at you, kid!
wink.gif

P.S.: DIMEZ...where u at homie???
nerd.gif
it's hilarious how bammasdisappear off the face of the planet once they lose a bet.
laugh.gif

Also, please don't think that Sean Taylor "Mini Roy" as we call him would have stopped the Cowboys from scoring 4 TD's. It might not have been TO that would have scored 4 TD's, but either way between Crayton and Whitten, one of those two would have had a killer day. Sean Taylor is good, but he's not that great on pass coverage, moreso better at stopping the run.

i never said that Sean T would have stopped the 'Boys from scoring..but it's a whole new gameplan when he's back there..putting ourhopes on Landry and Doughty/Prioleau in coverage when they are not very good in that department to begin with.. that's just pickings rightthere..that's why I cant wait for that last game of the season..and as far as coverage..sure he's not the best but look at the improvement on whatalready is a
eek.gif
specimen.. flashback to GB game.. you look at the replayand think James Jones is open but in a split second Taylor is there for the pick..which is why I hardly get the "Mini-Roy" reference, especiallytoday.. both are monsters but when it comes to coverage Williams is just horrendous..make a case for Dawk, fine..but Williams in a discussion with those two?helll no.

and the Giants?? we are fully capable of beating that team..the second half meltdown was unbelievable, hopefully we learned from that one.. plus they arebattling their own injury problems as well..

now tell me what these Ravens and 49er fans have to look forward to Deuce.

If the Skins or Dallas had the Ravens schedule esp. the 8-16 Ya'll would be 1-7..1-7!

And you Dallas fans don't get excited...Cuz Green Bay is better in my eyes..

And does it even matter who wins The NFC Confrence?... It's like the 2nd place award or somethin' like that..

If the Skins or Dallas had the Ravens schedule esp. the 8-16 Ya'll would be 1-7..1-7!
what's funny is if the Ravens had the whole NFC West as their schedule, they still wouldn't win with that offense..how horrible can youpossibly be.

well put Tee....

roll.gif
@ ANYONE who thinks that JC was the reason why the skins LOST the game yesterday. A lot of people let hate get in the way of being objective. It allgoes back to giving respect (like you said) when it is due.

The Ravens was never an offensive team...Ravens are a sledgehammer running team...They won the S.B. without an offensive...The D was their offense...Plus theyhave an incompetent coach...You think the Skins could hang in the AFC north?
laugh.gif
But hey what do I care, I'm Colts fan any way
ohwell.gif

And does it even matter who wins The NFC Confrence?... It's like the 2nd place award or somethin' like that..

REAL TALK!!!!

What's funny is....the winner of the Dallas vs Green Bay game could go 15-1. Dig...15-1!!!! Go to the Superbowl with a 17-1 record...and STILL get the@!#Q# beat out of them by the New England. Never heard of such a scenario in all my life. How many of you Cowboy fans REALLY want ya' team playing in theSuperbowl...when you have a slim to no chance of winning. But your team did say they wanted to see the Patriots again after that game in Dallas. I'mguessing that 48-27 trouncing wasn't conclusive enough!!!!

BTW...Why do skins fans even comment on football. Damn...75% of niketalkers wasn't even born the last time ya'll won something. Go support the Wizardsor something...holdup...their just as bad!!!!

BTW...Why do skins fans even comment on football. Damn...75% of niketalkers wasn't even born the last time ya'll won something. Go support the Wizards or something...holdup...their just as bad!!!!
and another one.. have you actually watched the season thus far? matter 'fact the last 4 Wizards games? wait till the end of the season.

haha my goodness, i swear where do all these cowboy fans come from. hey we lost but if i may bring up the past like cowboy fans bring up the 5 trophies likethey always do, we've still managed to win 3 out of the last 5.

Back
Top Bottom