Information Technology (IT)

IMG_6869.jpeg

you will not break me!!!!!!

300-820 CLCEI: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions​

Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions v1.2 (CLCEI 300-820) is a 90-minute exam associated with the CCNP Collaboration Certification. This exam certifies a candidate's knowledge of collaboration cloud and edge solutions, expressway configurations, Cisco Webex Teams hybrid and emerging technologies. The course, Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.

Had to look up what that certification guide was centered around. Good luck brother.

creepy af but some people pointed a few things out:

I think I found the the mistake, if you see this among some other replies here's my understanding:

The reason it provided you with some random irrelevant text is lies within the language you used in your prompt.

"create summary as detaield as text itself, but put it into seperate points exc. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5."

ChatGPT kinda lost the context here, it basically understood it as producing a text similar to the one you provided. In a sense it did his job well, you can try the same prompt but clarify your prompt here by adjusting the context,
"create a summary of the text I provided earlier, this time put it into separate points like 1, 2, 3 etc."

Although again you may not get the desired result because the text you provided is kinda long and free version has a limited token, limited ability to follow the conversation if it gets too long.

Data Breach at Cloud Vendor Snowflake Behind Ticketmaster, Santander Leaks​

https://www.reddit.com/r/sysadmin/?f=flair_name:"General Discussion"
Official statement https://community.snowflake.com/s/q...cting-and-preventing-unauthorized-user-access

We are aware of recent reports related to a potential compromise of the Snowflake production environment. As such, we are responding directly to some errant claims that have been made:
  • We have no evidence suggesting this activity was caused by any vulnerability, misconfiguration, or breach of Snowflake’s product.
  • Snowflake does not believe that it was the source of any of the leaked customer credentials.
  • There is no “master Application Programming Interface (API)” or pathway for customers’ credentials to be accessed and exfiltrated from the Snowflake production environment.
  • Snowflake is a cloud product and anyone can sign up for an account at any time. If a threat actor obtains customer credentials, they may be able to access the account. Snowflake employees are no different and can also create their own Snowflake “customer” accounts using personal credentials.
  • We did find evidence that similar to impacted customer accounts, the threat actor obtained personal credentials to and accessed a demo account owned by a former Snowflake employee. It did not contain sensitive data. Demo accounts are not connected to Snowflake’s production or corporate systems. The access was possible because the demo account was not behind Okta or MFA, unlike Snowflake’s corporate and production systems.

Back
Top Bottom