Its such a strange world we live in...

Last Tuesday, a close friend of mine lost her daughter who was born 6 1/2 weeks premature. All the doctors were giving her daughter the green light that she was gonna be okay. Then, two days later one of my Best friends' father died from lung failure in his sleep. By the time he was discovered the next morning, it was already too late.
tired.gif
That same afternoon, My cousin gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

All of these events in less than a week got me thinking, this is a strange world we live in. Why do two other families have to suffer such pain and sorrow just so my family can be happy? Maybe those two had to go in order for my niece to come into this world. Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it. I don't know what to think right now. College's got me feeling a bit too insensitive at the moment (Mid-terms ftl
laugh.gif
)

any personal input is welcome and encouraged.
smile.gif

oh, and RIP to those that I mentioned
tired.gif
as well as good luck to my cousin and her baby.
smile.gif

Last Tuesday, a close friend of mine lost her daughter who was born 6 1/2 weeks premature. All the doctors were giving her daughter the green light that she was gonna be okay. Then, two days later one of my Best friends' father died from lung failure in his sleep. By the time he was discovered the next morning, it was already too late.
tired.gif
That same afternoon, My cousin gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

All of these events in less than a week got me thinking, this is a strange world we live in. Why do two other families have to suffer such pain and sorrow just so my family can be happy? Maybe those two had to go in order for my niece to come into this world. Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it. I don't know what to think right now. College's got me feeling a bit too insensitive at the moment (Mid-terms ftl
laugh.gif
)

any personal input is welcome and encouraged.
smile.gif

oh, and RIP to those that I mentioned
tired.gif
as well as good luck to my cousin and her baby.
smile.gif

You thinking too much. It's pretty sick to think two ppl had to die for your niece to be born.

This aint Terminator.

You thinking too much. It's pretty sick to think two ppl had to die for your niece to be born.

This aint Terminator.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

This aint Terminator.

true.
laugh.gif

idk man. its been one hell of a week for me. my mind is all screwed up.
laugh.gif

This aint Terminator.

true.
laugh.gif

idk man. its been one hell of a week for me. my mind is all screwed up.
laugh.gif

This aint Terminator.

THIS.

This aint Terminator.

THIS.

People pass at the same time babies are born, it happens daily.

It's not thinking into it much, it's just life. And you currently have a front row seat to the show.

People pass at the same time babies are born, it happens daily.

It's not thinking into it much, it's just life. And you currently have a front row seat to the show.

Back
Top Bottom