Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Hit me up if you need a pair, got about 20 extra pairs
denzel-sexy.gif

I guess that you did, in fact... win.

Just got a charge for ship to me from Footlocker after hitting for in store for my daughter on Champs. Would've came in handy if I needed a double up, but it would be great if they fixed the system to automatically cancel the ship option if you hit on one of the two apps since they have combined them now.

I wasn’t notified of my W on FTL, just happened to check before the window closed. I would’ve been livid if I saw it after the deadline.
Are people not checking? They release winners at 2:30. For in store I’m checking the app from 1-2:30 that way I know if I can cancel my other raffle.

Also whoever runs this NT site, it is absolute complete garbage. Reloading, popup, ads everywhere. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Does anyone know when winners are selected from the DSG online raffle? Do you usually see a charge prior? I've never signed up before and I always did in-store with them but only received GS sizes.

Also whoever runs this NT site, it is absolute complete garbage. Reloading, popup, ads everywhere. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Was thinking the same thing. On a phone without ad-block this site has somehow become one big NetZero era pop up ad that will refresh while you halfway through typing a …..

Was thinking the same thing. On a phone without ad-block this site has somehow become one big NetZero era pop up ad that will refresh while you halfway through typing a …..
🤣 that’s exactly what happened. And when you’re 2 martinis deep it’s a real pain in the 🍑

Back
Top Bottom