Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

SNKRS came thru at the buzzer! Double up complete:pimp:
Screenshot_20240504-105801_SNKRS.jpg

Or we didn’t know.. not all of us live on here

Didnt know? It's the same platforms week after week after week for yearsssssssss. These aren't underground unknown sites lol. If you got time to complain on NT on release day you got time to click a few other sites. And it's not even about " putting in work" It's just common sense at this point. Dudes really wake up try 1 platform: SNKRS and then its a complete L before trying a few other sites at the very least. Heck, you can even try in stores too.

Finally got a pair on finishline.
First I carted it was charging $10 for shipping.

I was about to delete the app and sever ties with finishline.

I said lemme check one last time and then it offered free shipping. Sweet!

VERY HAPPY TO HAVE ACQUIRED THIS PAIR!

Didnt know? It's the same platforms week after week after week for yearsssssssss. These aren't underground unknown sites lol. If you got time to complain on NT on release day you got time to click a few other sites. And it's not even about " putting in work" It's just common sense at this point. Dudes really wake up try 1 platform: SNKRS and then its a complete L before trying a few other sites at the very least. Heck, you can even try in stores too.
Haven’t bought a pair of Jordans in a few years, so I’m out of the loop…..

Shiekh not letting me add to cart. Stuck on Adding...
edit. finally after 5 mins. Then hit with

502 Bad Gateway​

edit2: got the checkout. Got hit with another error "Could not authenticate" lol... server's getting killed.

Last edited:
just ordered sz 9 from shiekh.. thanks for the link!!!
*page/site freezes (got bad gateway during check out, refreshed page and was able to continue and complete checkout, got confirmation and order number. hope this sticks

Back
Top Bottom