Jordan IV Rare Air Laser - February 2025

These are anticipated to have "Nike Air" on the back, according to Sneaker Bar Detroit:

In 2025, Jordan Brand will revive the beloved “Laser” series, originally launched in 2005, to honor its 20th Anniversary. This special edition Air Jordan 4 Rare Air “Laser” will feature intricate laser-etched patterns on the upper, evoking nostalgia for sneaker enthusiasts and introducing a new generation to its iconic style.

The upcoming shoe will showcase a striking color palette of Black, Fire Red, Deep Royal Blue, Dark Smoke Grey, and Tech Grey. While no leaked images have surfaced, it’s expected to feature detailed laser-etched graphics on its leather upper, including iconic Jordan Brand symbols such as the Jumpman logo and basketball-themed designs, paying homage to Michael Jordan’s enduring legacy.

Adding to its appeal, the shoe will include a removable tongue patch adorned with the Jumpman and Flight logos. When detached, it reveals the inscription “Rare Air.” Additionally, “Nike Air” branding is anticipated on the back heel tabs, blending style and heritage for dedicated fans and collectors.

Air Jordan 4 Rare Air Laser 2025 Release Date​

Set for release in February 2025, the Air Jordan 4 Rare Air “Laser” will be available at select Jordan Brand retailers. Fans can purchase it in-store, online, and on Nike.com. The retail price is $215 USD.

In conclusion, Jordan Brand’s revival of the “Laser” series with the AJ4 Rare Air “Laser” edition in 2025 promises a blend of nostalgia and innovation. With its intricate design and homage to Michael Jordan’s legacy, this release is poised to captivate both longtime fans and a new generation of sneaker enthusiasts.

Air Jordan 4 Rare Air “Laser”
Color: Black/Fire Red-Deep Royal Blue-Dark Smoke Grey-Tech Grey
Style Code: FV5029-003
Release Date: February 2025
Price: $215
1715997732575.png

Been waiting for this. The two original color ways were so fire to me.

I love the (real) Black Laser IVs but by the time I started touching money they were more than I wanted to ever spend a shoe, and then by the time my resolve was gone the soles were tapping out :lol:

If the actual shoe comes close enough to the original colorway and especially keeps the colorblocking, I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom