Jordan XVII Low Lightning - May 30, 2024

The only Jordan brand shoe that I wanted this summer is now impossible to get.

It’s already hard enough being a sneakerhead in Alabama, sigh.

Even if I risk driving to ATL to hit Walter’s or AMA, the shoes will more than likely be backdoored.

SMH.

I have a feeling that they're going to produce these in "blink and you missed it" numbers though, and then sell some new XVII Low colorways off the back of that.

From the top of last August. Good ol' Jordan Brand :rofl: :smh:

These are one of very few pairs that still excite me so however it plays out, I'll probably still make them happen for me at some point.

I was just hoping for a decent shot

And to be honest I’d rather they just made them a regular GR without the briefcase

Save the briefcase for the pairs that actually had it.

I was just hoping for a decent shot

And to be honest I’d rather they just made them a regular GR without the briefcase

Save the briefcase for the pairs that actually had it
ALL. OF. THIS.

ALL. OF. IT.

Under retail or bust

This ain’t 2020, masses ain’t paying for a $300 Jordan shoe outside of 1-4
JB executives reading this post like
IMG_5050.gif

I said from the jump that these would be limited, didn't expect em to be this limited though 😞
There was no way the briefcase was returning for the first time and they were gonna be a GR so it was just a matter of how limited. Once I saw the market set last weekend it was pretty clear these would be a huge pain even finding inventory. Shoes like this are the only thing greedy resellers can leech a profit from now and boutiques glad to tax out the back door.

Nerfs weren’t easy the first time, I wouldn’t expect em to be this time.

Lightnings on the other hand sat the first time around. If they’re making em limited this time to avoid them sitting, why even bring em back? There are people that genuinely want, and appreciate this shoe, and they now dangle it in front of our faces (no diddy), just out of reach. I’d personally rather them not drop at all.

Nerfs were Tier 0 and friends and family only. Getting those were like catching Mew. There’s no comparison here.

Nerfs? They don’t even have a set release date yet. Got a link to them being available at FTL?
Sorry, misspoke. Footlocker app entries open now. Ship to me only
Misspoke again. I'm distraught over this 17 news. The weathermans are on FTL :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom