Kobe Retire If Lakers Win Championship This Year??

I was talking with my boy after watching the LA vs. SA game and with the way the league is going and the new stars, and with this being Phil's last year and Kobe having really nothing else to prove. Does Kobe Bryant retire this year if the Lakers win the title??

I was talking with my boy after watching the LA vs. SA game and with the way the league is going and the new stars, and with this being Phil's last year and Kobe having really nothing else to prove. Does Kobe Bryant retire this year if the Lakers win the title??

I don't see why he should.

Kobe is all about winning, and the whole "enough isn't enough" doesn't apply to him. He'll play until he's 80 if it means he's still winning.

That's just how he is. Especially if Lakers do get D12 in 2012... why would he want to retire knowing he has a chance to win more rings?

I don't see why he should.

Kobe is all about winning, and the whole "enough isn't enough" doesn't apply to him. He'll play until he's 80 if it means he's still winning.

That's just how he is. Especially if Lakers do get D12 in 2012... why would he want to retire knowing he has a chance to win more rings?

wow
indifferent.gif

no, i think kobe plays til he is 40. the guy can still play and loves the game, and he knows how to change his style of play as he gets older. still think the thought of 7 rings motivates him.

no, i think kobe plays til he is 40. the guy can still play and loves the game, and he knows how to change his style of play as he gets older. still think the thought of 7 rings motivates him.

Not a chance

I'm sure he'll honor his current contract and probably by then we can start talking retirement for mamba

Not a chance

I'm sure he'll honor his current contract and probably by then we can start talking retirement for mamba

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Not a chance

period.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Not a chance

period.

Originally Posted by DMan14

Exactly...

Originally Posted by DMan14

Exactly...

Dude is still 32
indifferent.gif

if he keeps himself in shape and injury free he will still be good at 34-37

Dude is still 32
indifferent.gif

if he keeps himself in shape and injury free he will still be good at 34-37

Back
Top Bottom