**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we are keeping it a buck, this trade is par for the course.

Rob has done dome great things (2020 team)

Just about everything after that has been horrible.

We gave him credit last trade dead line but it was credit he never should have got. He should have never made the trade for Russ and never broke up the 2020 team.

Trading for any superstar is what we should expect which is why I don't even get mad anymore.

I just watch and support when I can. When they flame out, I had no expectations anyway...

Waiting for the long and painful rebuild after Bron/AD/Mitchell (please God be mitchell. Stay 100% away from Trea.)

d lo walks
AR / Rui trade
dinwiddie not staying

good luck with this "big" 3 and that depth of gabe, cam, hayes and max lewis

i guess this is where we pick a side

:smh:

No, I don't.

Only recently. Before that I always knew (and expected) things would work out in our favor.

It's easily seen. I've posted it in here multiple times.
So we're pretending I just met you.
Awesome.
Hey, friend, you should see Fast X. 🔥
Also check out Jessica Alba.

d lo walks
AR / Rui trade
dinwiddie not staying

good luck with this "big" 3 and that depth of gabe, cam, hayes and max lewis

i guess this is where we pick a side

:smh:

Only thing that would sting would be AR leaving from this list. Vando and Max (don't think he's going anywhere) and stuff around the margins works.

Coach k will recommend the right guy

We need a coach that can stand up to LeBron and make him play behind AD and Donovan

Do you like your windows open longer or wider?

Length in combination with the girth is always ideal, but seeing as we've committed to AD for the interim; gotta maximize that window however possible.

If Bron is outta here within 2 seasons and that new money kicks in, hopefully we can build in earnest around he and Donovan in theory moving forward.

So we're pretending I just met you.
Awesome.
Hey, friend, you should see Fast X. 🔥
Also check out Jessica Alba.

Did I have a bad feeling during the Phil/Kobe era? Nope.

Did I have a bad feeling when it was time to tank? Helllllllll no, I led the charge. :lol:

Did I have a bad feeling we weren't going to land a star player or two to go with the young picks we'd acquired? Nope.

Did I have a bad feeling when they didn't get Kawhi? Yep.

Did I have a bad feeling during the 2020 season? Nope.

Did I have a bad feeling when they traded for Russ? YEP.

Have I had a bad feeling since? Yep.

Do I have a bad feeling about trading picks almost a decade from now to help Bron/AD now? YEP.

Man I really really really don't want JJ Reddick as the coach of my favorite team. I just had to do this **** with Josh McDaniels 😪. If all we got out of the Bron years is a bubble chip and JJ fn Reddick, I'm going to hate him forever.

lol the fact anyone complaining about picks in 2032 is insane to me.

The fact that it's insane to you is insane to me, based on the history of the LA Lakers completely being changed when they added the #1 pick in the 1979 draft.........in 1976. Some guy named Magic Johnson.

Then in 1979 they made another trade for a 1982 1st round pick. Some guy named James Worthy.

But I'm sure Bron and AD will keep us competitive......8 years from now...... (I won't laugh, cuz Jeanie very well could be paying them the max still by then.)

The fact that it's insane to you is insane to me, based on the history of the LA Lakers completely being changed when they added the #1 pick in the 1979 draft.........in 1976. Some guy named Magic Johnson.

Then in 1979 they made another trade for a 1982 1st round pick. Some guy named James Worthy.

But I'm sure Bron and AD will keep us competitive......8 years from now...... (I won't laugh, cuz Jeanie very well could be paying them the max still by then.)
We have the #1 pick in 2032? 👀

Also how did we get Kobe? 'Nother franchise player that we drafted at #1?

I'd deflect a direct answer, too.
Smart. 🤙

How is that deflecting? You think it's unreal we could give up the #1 pick eight years from now? (Or six, 2030 pick too)

The Jazz didn't think it would cost them MAGIC JOHNSON 3 years later either, but it did.

That's not deflecting. That's mortgaging your future for a prayer of a chance in 2025 at one title. (Unless you believe LeBron is gonna win multiple titles.....)

We also do not own our 2027 1st round pick.

And if the Pels let us keep #17 this year, we don't own our 2025 1st round pick either.

Last edited:
Yep.

There's a chance Rich Paul can be our next GM.

Sounds crazy, right? But then........kinda doesn't, does it? :nerd:
Oh good lord. 🤣
Everything is possible when you make stuff up. 😂
I think I heard Windy say Bron wants the name changed to Los Angeles Klutch.
Never know! Maybe!

Back
Top Bottom