Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie (Reboot Announced)

weird that blue is up in the center

1679428448241.jpeg
Iirc, the special is only happening because they specifically asked David Yost to do it. Walter Jones only signed up because Yost did

It looks so low budget, which was always the case but with them looking so washed its worse :lol:

I forgot how they were managing to do this? Do they fund it themselves? Like some clause where they can make this or does Saban give the greenlight for all of this? :nerd:

Cuz most entertainment companies would not leave their IP so open to have the brand and image damaged. Like Kevin Sorbo couldn't just out the blue start making and old man Hercules show all on his own.

Last edited:
i think its still suppose to be tommy but he wont remove his helmet just like it looks like trini is gon die just in her suit

it looks like thats how the shows going to start and maybe the green ranger has to leave after the yellow ranger dies or rita drains his powers again?

It looks so low budget, which was always the case but with them looking so washed its worse :lol:

I forgot how they were managing to do this? Do they fund it themselves? Like some clause where they can make this or does Saban give the greenlight for all of this? :nerd:

Cuz most entertainment companies would not leave their IP so open to have the brand and image damaged. Like Kevin Sorbo couldn't just out the blue start making and old man Hercules show all on his own.
Hasbro green lit it and Netflix already has a deal with them. All the new shows only was on Netflix

Yeah, I'm gonna need some heavy alcohol to shut off my brain and enjoy the nostalgia ride with this one. Especially after watching that trailer. That was kinda rough:lol:

They should've busted out the og movie suits though.

I thought JDF didn’t finish that movie…

Glad to see it’s still coming!! Definitely didn’t expect it to be in theaters

Back
Top Bottom