Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

FWEhC_vWYAMV189.jpg

Did these flop? Do you think we will see another retro from this ERA? I personally love these and hope to see other 89-93 retros.
Best period by far😍. I would love to see more 91-92 models. An not only basketball shoes. Cross trainers, aerobics, etc. were amazing from that time

I didn't understand that colorway when it dropped originally, and I don't understand it now. I hate that version of these :lol:

Definitely didn't care for them back in the day. They were way too out there for me. My best friend had them and I remember being really confused. That said, I'd totally buy them now out of nostalgia. :lol:

I never understood what was up with how Nike released this shoe originally. The launch white/green/orange pair is the only pair I ever remember seeing in stores in metro Detroit. And I don’t think I ever saw the lows in person in any colorway.

I never understood what was up with how Nike released this shoe originally. The launch white/green/orange pair is the only pair I ever remember seeing in stores in metro Detroit. And I don’t think I ever saw the lows in person in any colorway.
I had the middle pair up until 4-5 years ago before I left Ft. Hood.
Attachment-1.jpeg

The ones on the end I had in ‘92 after I just moved to Texas from NYC. In retail stores, I don’t remember, but they were in the outlet nearby. I remember these because I had on all Guess clothing (striped shirt and black jorts) 🤮 Found them again in 2010, and lost them again in another military move in 2016 leaving Ft. Campbell.

Not my pic, but I’d take a retro for nostalgic reasons.
IMG_1536.jpeg

Damn, really? I think I saw all of them except the blue highs between Cincinnati and Lexington, KY. I for sure got the grey/black FTL exclusive lows in Lexington.

I had the middle pair up until 4-5 years ago before I left Ft. Hood.
Attachment-1.jpeg

The ones on the end I had in ‘92 after I just moved to Texas from NYC. In retail stores, I don’t remember, but they were in the outlet nearby. I remember these because I had on all Guess clothing (striped shirt and black jorts) 🤮 Found them again in 2010, and lost them again in another military move in 2016 leaving Ft. Campbell.

Not my pic, but I’d take a retro for nostalgic reasons.
IMG_1536.jpeg
You've been on NT awhile, right? I thought I remembered this screen name from decades again but it says you joined in 2016.:lol:

Damn, really? I think I saw all of them except the blue highs between Cincinnati and Lexington, KY. I for sure got the grey/black FTL exclusive lows in Lexington.

Yeah, it was quite strange to me at the time, too. I'd see loads of NBA players wearing all manner of low colorways, but I never could find them anywhere. That's why the white/red Pips were such a ghost of a grail to me for all those decades till we finally got 'em. It's possible the black/white/red pair was around in some stores and I just don't remember anymore, but regardless these were not seen in abundance in the southeast Michigan area. It was almost like we took a year off from that year's main shoe of the Flight line. It's also possible I saw some of the high colorways on shelves and just don't remember because none of those colorways was worth a crap to me. My HS colors were red, white and black, so combined with the Bulls effect, that was the type of colorway I always wanted back then. We definitely never go that with these where I lived.

Back
Top Bottom