Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Phantom

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Heroes Pack

Votes: 68 20.1%
  • SVSM

Votes: 20 5.9%

• Total voters
Apologies if this has already been asked, i received an email from Foot Locker saying my MVPs shipped on 29th, but no updated movement on tracking since....

Q: Has anyone actually received their pair of MVPs from Foot Locker yet?
My Footlocker pair arrived today. My shipping label was created on the 29th of June, but the shoes didn’t actually ship out until July 2nd.

MVP’s finally arrived

Attachments

• 5AC1683A-6C85-4FF8-874F-C334D4D077FA.jpeg
    5AC1683A-6C85-4FF8-874F-C334D4D077FA.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 227
  • 9B7B1DE4-564F-45DB-A944-BFA2E7FDDE52.jpeg
    9B7B1DE4-564F-45DB-A944-BFA2E7FDDE52.jpeg
    323.9 KB · Views: 230
I have a broken phone so i don't have any info, but whats the going price for MVPS right now for sz 13-14?

I paid what I wanted w/o lowballing the buy but now I feel like I could've gotten them lower. I'm #teamImpatient tho

My pair from SNKRS status has been “Shipment ready for UPS” since the 2nd. Expected delivery date was suppose to be the 7th......

I wanna say cause the 4th of July weekend. I don’t know.

My pair from SNKRS status has been “Shipment ready for UPS” since the 2nd. Expected delivery date was suppose to be the 7th......

Nike has been confusing tf outta me with their shipping. Some purchases and releases see delayed shipping and other times they are super quick

Nice come up on the Media Days. Im debating on a pair for $300 shipped. Whay y'all think?

I’m still waiting on my pair from FTL, was expected to be here on the 1st but my tracking as of this morning still says waiting for UPS pickup...since the 29th...

I called yesterday & they told me their warehouse is backed up & UPS was having shipping problems/delays, I’m holding onto hope that they ship, they said they should go out today/tomorrow(don’t believe them honestly) but I figured I’d share since we’re in the same boat

hopefully we both have success stories in the end

My pair from stockX finally shipped to them :lol:
funny how after i sent an email to cancel they ship :lol:

My pair from stockX finally shipped to them :lol:
funny how after i sent an email to cancel they ship :lol:

how long did it take your seller to ship them? I bought my pair like 7am Friday and and seller hasn’t shipped. Tomorrow morning would be the three day timetable they work of off so I’ll probably message them tomorrow.

how long did it take your seller to ship them? I bought my pair like 7am Friday and and seller hasn’t shipped. Tomorrow morning would be the three day timetable they work of off so I’ll probably message them tomorrow.
I ordered my pair on 6/26 and it just shipped today.

(Sellers, i’ve learned, have 10 days to ship new releases)

Gonna return the retail pair if they pass authentication and make it to me

I ordered my pair on 6/26 and it just shipped today.

(Sellers, i’ve learned, have 10 days to ship new releases)

Gonna return the retail pair if they pass authentication and make it to me

would it still be considered a new release if I bought on the 3rd?

Back
Top Bottom