Now that we've seen almost everything ...

Hello,

Now that almost everything has been retroed and some pairs are getting retroed for the 3rd or 4th time....I would love to see those samples get released ! Instead of coming up with BIN or other newly created colorways I think the below samples really deserve to see daylight ! I would be so happy to see a "quality" jordan V with real 3M tongue rather than the ugly black leather BIN.

There has been a retro close to these but still we did not get the real sample !

This is the only picture I have of the below samples, If anyone has a better pic please share with us.

I was so hoping these would drop when the first IE were retroed the first time...

REAL 3M tongue, #23 on the side with nice "fat" figures and top quality simili/leather, as simple as that ! so so disappointed by those V BIN and all the recent V retro's that do not have real 3M ! ...even though I bought them...

This colorway looks so fresh ! and the quality speaks for itself !

I had the chance to hold these in my hands and they are just awsome ! I don't understand why these were never released ! Plastic transparent triangle is a very nice touch !

I think this is part of the very first AJ XIV samples, these or a very close version can be seen at nike town Miami. These look so much better than the white/red colorway that was released !

Hello,

Now that almost everything has been retroed and some pairs are getting retroed for the 3rd or 4th time....I would love to see those samples get released ! Instead of coming up with BIN or other newly created colorways I think the below samples really deserve to see daylight ! I would be so happy to see a "quality" jordan V with real 3M tongue rather than the ugly black leather BIN.

There has been a retro close to these but still we did not get the real sample !

This is the only picture I have of the below samples, If anyone has a better pic please share with us.

I was so hoping these would drop when the first IE were retroed the first time...

REAL 3M tongue, #23 on the side with nice "fat" figures and top quality simili/leather, as simple as that ! so so disappointed by those V BIN and all the recent V retro's that do not have real 3M ! ...even though I bought them...

This colorway looks so fresh ! and the quality speaks for itself !

I had the chance to hold these in my hands and they are just awsome ! I don't understand why these were never released ! Plastic transparent triangle is a very nice touch !

I think this is part of the very first AJ XIV samples, these or a very close version can be seen at nike town Miami. These look so much better than the white/red colorway that was released !

Grail status. These are nasty.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
In a good way.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

All of those havent came out for a reason. They ugly.

Could not agree more !

awesome 4s man! Yo V! what's up with your avy?
always find myself staring at that avy for 30 mins straight!
who that girl?

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

All of those havent came out for a reason. They ugly.

Could not agree more !

awesome 4s man! Yo V! what's up with your avy?
always find myself staring at that avy for 30 mins straight!
who that girl?

How about JB focuses on bringing out their best colorways like the Obsidian and Playoff XII's, the Columbia XI's, the Indiglo and last shot XIV's, Patent XI lows, etc etc.

There's a reason why some of these were unreleased. The only one out of that list that seems feasible is the White/Red/Black V with the 3M tongue. Even then, I doubt it...

How about JB focuses on bringing out their best colorways like the Obsidian and Playoff XII's, the Columbia XI's, the Indiglo and last shot XIV's, Patent XI lows, etc etc.

There's a reason why some of these were unreleased. The only one out of that list that seems feasible is the White/Red/Black V with the 3M tongue. Even then, I doubt it...

Originally Posted by rareair45

How about not release ALL the samples.
It would make some Sample collectors angry.

yeah. we definitely do not want their wrath brought down upon us.

Originally Posted by rareair45

How about not release ALL the samples.
It would make some Sample collectors angry.

yeah. we definitely do not want their wrath brought down upon us.

The day the September/Sport/idgad Blue 6s come out....

Then you can say "we've seen everything"

I'll quit the JB game and buy about 7 pairs of those. And then buy another 7 pairs.

The day the September/Sport/idgad Blue 6s come out....

Then you can say "we've seen everything"

I'll quit the JB game and buy about 7 pairs of those. And then buy another 7 pairs.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

How about JB focuses on bringing out their best colorways like the Obsidian and Playoff XII's, the Columbia XI's, the Indiglo and last shot XIV's, .
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Back
Top Bottom