UNLESS U OWE SOME MONEY
but anyway
if u look at ur transcripts it will tell u when to expect it
and if they have even looked at it
but i take it u feel that youve done more than what im telling u
and that my advice wont lead to anything substantial
so ill just leave it at that
good luck on getting ur tax return
I’ll set it up and check it out right now thanks bro is there anything in particular I should be looking for that will give me the DD?

looks like i aint the only one receiving that error. irs.JPG

I’ll set it up and check it out right now thanks bro is there anything in particular I should be looking for that will give me the DD?
i cant remember EXACTLY
but going through the transcripts it will let u know
thats why that igotmyrefund is helpful
it used to have the codes to decipher the dates

man i done got thru the verify place where they ask for your SSN it states im elgible than i go to the next page enter all my info and keep getting an error i done tried maybe 5 times now and now im getting this when i try im now locked out for 24 hours w t f smh

irs.JPG

Same. It's been nothing less than disheartening.

Anyone in/know of someone in a similar situation where their stimulus was direct deposited into a CLOSED bank account? Meaning, the account the IRS had on file to this point has since been closed/wasn't updated in time.

If yes, do you know the fix? Will the IRS be mailing a letter suggesting a 'failed attempt'? My gf is having trouble locating a section on their site to update her bank info.
I'm kinda in same boat. Cashapp changed my DD acct number 2 months ago

I got mine today. My sister who lives in SC got an actual physical check in the mail today too. $2900 for her, husband, and my niece.

I tired to figure out the status for my parents but got the same error. With this and my last paycheck on the 22nd I should be straight for a little while but I got find some way to stretch this out. Unemployment in FL is beyond ****ed.

As expected, nothing run by a government agency functions efficiently. This is DMV level inefficient. Should've outsourced it to Google or something

It's going to go beyond a simple "server error" for me. The worst **** has to happen.

I dont have a 2018 return and my 2019 got accepted first week of april.......I checked that website it says they're still processing my eligibility......eh

so if i do get a check
because im married and my kids
i should get 3.9k
that could be my holdup
prolly verifying my dependents or something

Here’s the number again
To see if u have any government debts
That will be taken from ur stimulus
Call it to see
U want to choose the consumer debt option later in the options
7DBBAAB1-7E23-4637-AE0A-341600490CC1.png

I thought if you owed the IRS it wouldn’t affect this payment? My relative owes them $500 and he still got his $2900

I owed and paid for 2018 and most likely will when I file for 2019. Does that matter? Forgive my ignorance.

I owed and paid for 2018 and most likely will when I file for 2019. Does that matter? Forgive my ignorance.
i owed for 2018 and paid the whole 3.5k
right then and there
i started my 2019 taxes
and i owe again
i didnt finish filing em yet
cause ill wait till the deadline
no need to rush
it shouldnt matter

Back
Top Bottom