OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only person that doesn’t play video games anymore and doesn’t care at all about this NCAA rollout?
My wife bought a PS5 this year. I haven’t really played anything in years aside from FIFA. I’m not really hyped about this rollout. The last time I saw Madden it looked awful

You're def in the minority but I'm in the grey area I guess where

I still play games but less sports games because they set their goals to achieve mediocrity since certain studios run monopolies on those games and have zero comp for sales

But the Rollout is fun to see others be excited to tap back into something that's been gone for a while
I love it for these other guys and can’t wait for the updates in here when someone gets 60+ dropped on them. I just feel weird not caring at all about the game for the first time in my life.

I love it for these other guys and can’t wait for the updates in here when someone gets 60+ dropped on them. I just feel weird not caring at all about the game for the first time in my life.
Tbh It makes sense either way whether games in general aren't your thing anymore or like dacomeup dacomeup mentioned the track record for the creators hasn't been that great...in a long while

I honestly will probably enjoy just watching others stream it at minimum or updates in the thread here like you said

I’m not in the streets anymore and since the Covid lockdown I do a lot of my socializing on 2k or other games with my friends these days.

We play a Madden league with house rules so we’re all looking forward to NCAA coming back.

Am I the only person that doesn’t play video games anymore and doesn’t care at all about this NCAA rollout?

Nah I'm right there with you.

I haven't played a video game in 10 years.

My kids play but since they are young they play more kids games.

1:10 they really got the Iowa waving at the children’s hospital, that is so damn dope! :pimp:

Also, imagine being a player and seeing yourself/name in this trailer man

Trailer did it's job
ehh3 (2).png

In the trailer, Donovan Edwards stiff arms Latham Ransom into the ground

but in the actual game Latham Ransom can only muster a shoestring tackle attempt.

Capture - Copy.PNG

I mean, what are we supposed to believe, this is some kind of magic Lathan Ransom, or something? Boy, I hope someone gets fired for that blunder.

In the trailer, Donovan Edwards stiff arms Latham Ransom into the ground

but in the actual game Latham Ransom can only muster a shoestring tackle attempt.

Capture - Copy.PNG

I mean, what are we supposed to believe, this is some kind of magic Lathan Ransom, or something? Boy, I hope someone gets fired for that blunder.

They’ve also got Illinois beating OSU 52-42 or something like that and winning the Illibuck.

On second thought this game is utter trash and everyone should boycott it

IMG_5076.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't know any of these kids but Billy seems to be doing some work in the portal.

Back
Top Bottom