Official '24 NYK playoffs thread: east semifinals vs Indy

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
regardless what happens next round Im hyped about winning the first round... honestly thought when randle was announced done for the season this team couldnt win in the first round... glad I was wrong... but ya I'll be there for game 1

My heart rate…Ngl I thought we were going to blow it again. Huge shot by Hart and TG we actually made our FTs. We need more bench scoring though. We also can’t sustain a 7 man rotation the rest of the way.

Someone needs to advise Thibs to give these guys some rest. He should utilize his bench more... Precious may have shortcomings in offense, but he consistently puts in effort. Give him at least 10 minutes spread through 3/4 quarters. I'd even argue that Burks deserves 5 to 7 minutes per game. But at the very least, Precious, Mitch, and Deuce need to be in the rotation.

My condolences. I know how awful that is.

I’m sorry to hear that. I just got a new puppy a few weeks back after my dog passed in 2022. I lost 3 so far and it doesn’t get any easier with each one.

My condolences on your dog passing. That really hurts. I lost my dog 3 years ago this month actually.
I'm grateful for your support. 🙏 Four months ago today, I lost her son, and now she's gone too. No matter how much you try to mentally prepare for it, when reality hits, it's devastating. They both gave us so much love, unconditionally, and people often underestimate how wonderful dogs are. No matter the situation, they're always there for you. My heart is shattered, not just from her passing but also for my wife. I've grown so accustomed to hearing the sound of their paws/nails hitting the floor every time I walked in, eagerly waiting for us... It's a reality I'll have to face—an empty house. I won't vent anymore, guys. Enjoy the victory. Here's hoping for 12 more to come.

I'm grateful for your support. 🙏 Four months ago today, I lost her son, and now she's gone too. No matter how much you try to mentally prepare for it, when reality hits, it's devastating. They both gave us so much love, unconditionally, and people often underestimate how wonderful dogs are. No matter the situation, they're always there for you. My heart is shattered, not just from her passing but also for my wife. I've grown so accustomed to hearing the sound of their paws/nails hitting the floor every time I walked in, eagerly waiting for us... It's a reality I'll have to face—an empty house. I won't vent anymore, guys. Enjoy the victory. Here's hoping for 12 more to come.
Well said. Pets are special and being so much joy. It's okay to be sad now but do your best to remember all the happy times and how you gave your friend a great life. Pets aren't destined to live with us forever, give them the best life you can, and they'll give you all their love.

Back
Top Bottom