OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

6F158749-D98E-441B-A928-14F55C4BC371.jpeg

Nice Kicks pair landed today. Feels good to finally own a pair of these.

Really don’t like to be “that guy”… but for those that have ordered from footpatrol, what was the turnaround time, from order to delivery? All these pics have me anxious.

Really don’t like to be “that guy”… but for those that have ordered from footpatrol, what was the turnaround time, from order to delivery? All these pics have me anxious.

Photon ordered 4/20 - still dont have them
Navy ordered 4/21 - came 5/3

Thanks fellas. I was late to the party, ordered this past Tuesday (5/3). My size had been available since links were originally posted, and disappeared shortly after I ordered. Hoping it doesn’t get canceled.

What is SNKRS Live?

Does it mean they're coming to SNKRS or at least Nike.com?

Screenshot_20220507-100438_SNKRS.jpg
Screenshot_20220507-100445_SNKRS.jpg
It's like an event I believe and go over upcoming releases.

Edit: kind of annoying though that the other pairs mentioned in that are on SNKRS already with release dates. Why is Nike doing us like this?! Just give us an official date already.

Last edited:
Y’all gon mess around and make me have to grab photons too. Confirmed US release? I’d prefer to wait and save a few bucks on em if I can.

Couldn't trust to see if I would find a 12.5 on Nike whenever they release and usually stores never get that size so pulled the trigger for 160 shipped on GOAT. I already had credit there which I was initially saving for something else but whatever. Not a bad price imo to know I'll have a 12.5 that is always impossible to land. Now just hope they get shipped and approved.

Back
Top Bottom