OFFICIAL AJ1 OLD LOVE/NEW LOVE (BMP) POST 4/21

I say leave him a neutral feedback. Just say that he couldn't send item but refunded your money. If people click on the auction next to the feedback they will see that you won it cheap and will become suspicious as well. It will be obvious to pretty much anyone that he just didn't want to sell at that price. That is what I would do.
I found some OLNL's size 9.5 and up...PM me and we can work something out...for pretty cheap...seriously.

how do these fit compared to retro Vs????
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Team Member # 99 Manny "The Law" Lawson​

^they fit a little smaller, but I still was able to fit into my size (10.5) in the 1s. To me they definitely run narrower than the Vs so if you got wide feet you may need to go a 1/2 size up.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Wow, it's been almost a month and this thread is still alive. But anyway, here's my 2 cents for any1 in Gwinnett county GA:

Gwinnett Place Mall still has many pairs left in DTLR, and Sports Profile. DTLR said the largest they had was a 10.5. So if any1 missed out and still want them, go check it out
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. And sz15 blk/chrome Nu Retro 2s. PM me if interested​

NYC & a few NJ stores STILL have these
Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

I recently won my 2nd pair 0]
alien.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
Team Dodgers
#1 NL WEST

I am looking for another pack I need a 10 does anybody no where they still have FSR in NY and Allentown, PA thanks a lot to any one who comes through with the info...

Whitejumpman idk how close you are to syracuse new york, but i know that the stores her are OVERSTOCKED.

PJay23

my blacktoes came pre-creased like yours too, no one can see the inside of the shoe
TEAM Black & Mild​
TeAm AiM cHaT
> MlLlTARYlV <

here it is a few weeks later and i am about to get these...the only bad thing is that i have to drive an hour and a half to a place I know def has them...or at least thats what my boy told me

they got restocked today at serramonte footaction...i couldnt pick up a 9.5 or a 10 but i got a 10.5 ...now i gotta get rid of... 10.5 for trade for a 10 or 9.5 anyone?..lol they do seem to run a lil small

4L8O15S16T23!42​

i just put some on layaway @ my local shoe city......just my luck :D
happy.gif
10.5 ......... i thought i was gonna miss out

Footaction at Solano Mall in Fairfield, CA restocked and still got hella pairs. Copped mine tonight, easy cop. 10.5

Baydestrian, thanks for the heads up- I thought I really missed out on these and would have to pay above retail. I got my 10.5 today at about 3p.

Back
Top Bottom