Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They always beat around the bush with Puff because I think his company Revolt owns or operates Breakfast Ckub and Drink Champs or has his hand in it some type of way.
I think he recently sold his stake in Revolt and other businesses. So they might have liberty to say things now.

I think he recently sold his stake in Revolt and other businesses. So they might have liberty to say things now.

Yeah I read that too, but he did some backdoor temporary sell or something so once the allegations clear up or he thinks he can make it through it goes back into his hands.

So he kept the tape for 8 years?

Same thing I'm wondering why he kept the evidence like that he's a bozo.

As those shows I watch on Discovery alot of sexual abusers and killers keep these keepsakes as some type of trophy and remembrance of their victims for some reason and in the end that's what ends up getting them charged.

This on top of Push forcing him to seek out his son + the Daylyt ghostwriting allegations + Icarus who flew too close to the sun... buddy got exactly what he asked for :lol:

I think he was tryna say he was tryna bask in virgils shine as well. Also he's light skin and tryna be blacker lol. I belive theres a yachty/daylyt ghostwriter refrence too. And to top it off, the surface level is all typical drake self-agrandizing style of content

Puff been posting his family a lot lately. All that fake positivity stuff can't get you out this one. :smh:

Gene Deal and Reggie Wright been saying all this for years.

I dont know why anyone would protect or side with Puffy... dude has been a POS since the beginning. I been on the Puffy aint **** team since The LOX let it be known how much of a POS he is.

I guess hes a decent producer and finder/exploiter of talent... but I aint nevet listen to him rap and was like "aww that was dope".

I do like this song tho, and I hope it is the end for ol Puff.

Back
Top Bottom