The Boys | Gen V S1 Ep 1-3 Out Now | Amazon Prime

:wow:
He left em all on there :smh:

Dude really was like
"GET BACK OR I'LL LASER EYE THE **** OUT OF YOU." :smh:

My dumb*** was like
"Open and shut case, dude is about to just land the plane himself flying it on his back." :lol:

Reminded me of Hancock when he was like
"and what fly back 123 times?"

Lazy as hell

Last edited:
Binged this, on episode 7...

I like how the story is written in a way in which there are no good guys in this show

The superheroes are corrupt *******s, the humans trying to get back at them are depraved *******s

Kind of hoping everyone just dies at the end of this season, Huey is a psychopathic scumbag he doesnt deserve a happy ending

No one in this story does, except the Starlight chick and the Wonder Woman kind of
Yeah everyone's a piece of crap. They haven't even revealed black noir yet. I kinda dug the inclusion of that matter of fact corporate discussion on exploiting black neighborhoods.

Yooooo...this series is REALLY good. I only got through 1.5 episodes, but I'm hooked. The premise is amazing.

Dude really was like

My dumb*** was like
"Open and shut case, dude is about to just land the plane himself flying it on his back." :lol:

Lazy as hell
Yo when he gave up on them like that I just figured oh clearly this guy is not as strong as Superman or any other hero framed in that powerset.

That seems like the simplest solution. Or at the very least land the plane on the water.

Fam gave up on them quick and wrote them off. Quick reasons on why not to save even one person cuz hes so cynical.

I was kinda iffy on that, he had a point in terms of the plane itself, but he arguably could've grabbed those people two at a time before it crashed.

Superman has the benefit of comic book physics, where he can lift a building and the entire foundation doesn't crack from his uneven force being applied on it, or stopping a plane by grabbing one of its wings without somehow ripping it off instead.

They were definitely selective with which physics they wanted to apply, assuming dude was telling wonder woman the truth. If they wanted to go for full realism A-train would die the second he went from 0 to full speed

Dude really was like

My dumb*** was like

Lazy as hell
i was thinking everyone can grab like a piece of his suit
abd he would fly them outta there :lol:
or do what iron man did in im3
when he had everyone jump out the plane :lol:

but yeah the ending is wild
maaaaan amazon got one
between this
and jack ryan
they doing the damn thing

:lol: But the double crossing, murdering, lying, raping, stealing, cheating men to that point can?
where we get it from
we get it from women
they raise us
they raise the men
so THATS where men get it from
who talk adam into eating that apple
eve

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I finished the series already but they never confirmed if she was actually raped or if it was consensual. I don’t even think Billy’s wife told him anything, it was the Mallory woman.

Nah I think it was rape. Made me look up the graphic novel and confirm one of my other suspicions though (if they go that route). Don't look it up.

Back
Top Bottom