The Combat Jack Show Thread

I started watching The Jinx because of the show, even though M4's big mouth wanted to spoil it :rolleyes

I vaguely remember this. I never knew the details.

I’m glad that kendrick is showing he was making the style of music he was making cause he wanted to and not cause he can’t produce other styles

he’s putting on a master class on whatever format you want this in I can do it better

if drake didn’t sleep with kendricks wife this battle is over

I’m glad that kendrick is showing he was making the style of music he was making cause he wanted to and not cause he can’t produce other styles

he’s putting on a master class on whatever format you want this in I can do it better

if drake didn’t sleep with kendricks wife this battle is over

It’s IN you, not ON you! Being yourself always prevails…. (But if you want to be phony, you can be that too) there’s literally a lane for everyone.

I just wish the fakes would stay on one side, and the authentic people can stay on their side. In a perfect world :lol: :lol:

It reminds me of the debate about people being sober and others needed substances to have a good time.

Some people are very comfortable in their skin (dudes like Kendrick) and some obviously aren’t (drake) and when they clash, you get a true battle of muscle. At the end of the day, a guy like me will side with Kendrick. Kendrick, J.Cole and Wale were always my top 3 of this new era anyway.

Kendrick showed and proved

Joe put the last episode and is putting the next episode on patreon

why paywall it when the consensus of who won and what happened is overwhelmingly obvious?

I really just wanna hear ish sink with the drake ship

actively editing your speech and content for money is just gross to me

why paywall it when the consensus of who won and what happened is overwhelmingly obvious?

I wanted to hear most of 'em backpedal cuz all of 'em picked Drake to win. I wanna see if Ish kept it 1k or if he went full Mal. I'm damn sure not paying. :lol:

Eventually we gonna hear their opinions on the real episodes anyway like with the Diddy stuff.

Yeah, they should’ve adjusted the pod schedule some for this situation. Ak “won” with his ability to go live.

I wanted to hear most of 'em backpedal cuz all of 'em picked Drake to win. I wanna see if Ish kept it 1k or if he went full Mal. I'm damn sure not paying. :lol:

Eventually we gonna hear their opinions on the real episodes anyway like with the Diddy stuff.

I don't think Joe picked anyone. He was the only one who pushed back against Ice and Ish.

Yeah, they should’ve adjusted the pod schedule some for this situation. Ak “won” with his ability to go live.

Joe can go live and give his opinion in real time. It's just a matter if he wants to. He calls into Ak's show, goes on spaces or IG Live. Joe goes outside though.

They screenshotted Ak's inbox and it was full of DoorDash :rofl: I hope he has a gym in his crib.

If I were Joe I would work on the live aspect. It's easy to do, but dude is a perfectionist with the sound levels and everything. He didn't even like doing it on Zoom during Covid.

he’s making money up front but on the back end he’s damn near doing what cole did by taking his hat out the race on the commentary side

the drake and kendrick back and forth shifted alotta seats on the rap and commentary side

joe spoke on other formats about it but the pod is his biggest light so it’s slowly pushing him out of relevancy

and yes joe is a big dog in the pod space before anyone tries to spin what I typed

Last edited:
The episode wasn’t even that good. Not to mention that first pod ain’t even the one ppl want to see the reaction too.

Buyers remorse gonna kick in

That's why I'm like we gonna hear their opinions anyway in upcoming episodes and it's too many other people covering the beef. Even though I do like Joe's break downs of Kendricks lyrics. I kinda wanna hear Kendrick do a interview with Joe like Pusha did.

1715116498638.png

🧐🧐🧐

Back
Top Bottom