The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I didn’t even know how to begin to explain to my dad what organization we were watching fights with. Too damn confusing between bellator and pfl
Watched the co main and main event.

They definitely doubling down in the incompetence in advertising their cards. League on broken Plus. Your standard MMA cards on Max.

Patchy would get pieced by Suga. I legit think there’s a good case for Magomed winning that fight. Extremely close. Magomed seemed to be winning the exchange on the feet. Patchy was pressing and controlling the cage. And he had a few sub attempts. I noticed Bellator commentator crew didn’t throw up the strike stats much.

Speaking of the commentary. It’s probably a lil too crowded with Chael, Dan Hardy, the PFL commentator plus Big John chiming in. I think Hardy and old boy would be good and having John weigh in between rounds. What’s not good is him having a poor connection and then throwing to him and not be found.

Doumbe. He looked aiight. The French love him. They kept throwing to Victor Wembanyama in the crowd. I don’t know about the Pettis fight. Even if Anthony is older…might be too high a challenge to climb. I’d also say Pettis is a star they can throw on these Bellator cards.

Felt like Patchy just had an off night. I don’t know if it was the weight cut or the traveling or what but he didn’t look like himself or make a case to be a top 3 135er in the world.

Not surprised Jones can’t differentiate ride and right.

giphy-downsized.gif

Back
Top Bottom