The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Patchy still finishing him

We’re almost 8 weeks out from the UK card, they gotta start announcing these fights soon.

Patchy still finishing him

We’re almost 8 weeks out from the UK card, they gotta start announcing these fights soon.
Word out xtreme is that he's been putting work against his training partners out there and his striking is getting better each time. If he's doing this with guys like Aljo and Merab he's definitely an elite of the division.

In no way am I complaining about the England card I kind of expected and figured they’d go with these matchups (moicano or green for paddy)

Can’t say I’m overly hyped though

French arnie lol.

Defending an IC while the champ could fight but may be holding out til November?? Is what it is I suppose but doesn't mean we have to like it. They should just make JJ drop the belt but we know that ain't happening.

In no way am I complaining about the England card I kind of expected and figured they’d go with these matchups (moicano or green for paddy)

Can’t say I’m overly hyped though
Feel the same way. All right matchups in terms of next man up deserving but nothing that sticks out as FOTY type bangers. Them cats in the UK might be there til 7am if we get a bunch of decisions on the main card :lol:

Most interesting thing for me is the Kape/Mokaev style clash. Hopefully Kape got his TDD and scrambling game up

Feel the same way. All right matchups in terms of next man up deserving but nothing that sticks out as FOTY type bangers. Them cats in the UK might be there til 7am if we get a bunch of decisions on the main card :lol:

Most interesting thing for me is the Kape/Mokaev style clash. Hopefully Kape got his TDD and scrambling game up
Fights that I’m actually hyped for the most are the ones that didn’t get the spotlight today:

Allen vs giga
Kape vs Mokaev

Tbh those are dope fights to me

Solid card all around I cannot complain only about the local time

Welp. I’m preparing myself now for this

I expect chandler to win but if conor does he’s going to fight either 55 or 70 champ

God can you imagine if Dustin somehow wins and they do yet another Dustin conor fight. How garbage and awful

The fact that this is happening is a joke. Jones should be stripped the second the fight starts.

Jones ain’t no goat.
:rofl:

silly kids.

Jon tears his pec and cant fight so now he's not the goat.

Do you remember Cain vs Mark Hunt?

This isn't the first time this happened, they did something similar for CAIN when he was out against Hunt...so its not like they bending the rules for Jon either.

Jon aint do nothing but beat everyone they put in front of him LOL

But yeah...he's no goat.

:rofl:

silly kids.

Jon tears his pec and cant fight so now he's not the goat.

Do you remember Cain vs Mark Hunt?

This isn't the first time this happened, they did something similar for CAIN when he was out against Hunt...so its not like they bending the rules for Jon either.

Jon aint do nothing but beat everyone they put in front of him LOL

But yeah...he's no goat.
We all get why JJ is able to call his own shots.

Also Werdum stepped in for Cain who got injured and this was the reason an IC belt was made. Werdum then rightfully got to fight Cain and became the unified champion.

Only time where defending an IC made sense was Barao back when Cruz was injured (he'd later rightfully become outright champ when determined Cruz wasn't coming back soon).

There has never been a time where the IC has been defended while the champ chose another fight. UFC makes their own rules with these type of things especially when it comes to stars.

And still….#1 contender….Tommy Aspinal!!!

Tom just gotta take it on the chin because of foolish politics. He beat Blaydes then there’s no reason to fight anyone else besides Jon. Jon don’t want to fight. Strip him.

Back
Top Bottom